The Big Riddle Topic (Beware of Brain Damage) - Part 6

Ok two possible things for the first riddle…

1st-Bob already stopped his horse by flailing his arms about.

2nd-Riddles are confusing so I could be totally off here (which I probably am) but it was first mentioned ‘bouncing bob’ then ‘screaming bob’ then just ‘bob’ (whose horse stopped by flailing his arms about…So i’m going to say ‘bouncing bob’ couldve stopped his horse by flailing his arms about like the other bob. Or just not doing anything.

Ok so I’m probably wrong with both, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Did the horse run into a wall?

I have an idea about the coin confusion. The odds for the last of 9 coins don’t change, but the odds of flipping 9 coins at the same time and all landing heads, is much much less than 50%. It’d be 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2…It’s the fact that the first question is really 9 seperate events, and the second is only one event.

I have a riddle:

A pair of identical twins walk into a restaraunt, and both order iced tea. The waitress brings them identical drinks. The first brother drinks his fast and is fine. The second brother drinks his slow, then falls over dead.
What happened?

I will answer ‘yes or no’ questions for clues.

Well i’ll give ye all another day.

3 people have given me correct answers, one for the first and 2 for the second.

if no-one can give me the answers to both by tomorrow i will declair Athiest winner as he gave the answer to one of the riddles first.

go on then Atheist

First one - During his flailing bob accidentally covered the horse’s eyes, if a horse cannot see it will stop.

Second - A,E,I,O,U the vowels :smile:

Vowels are “little creatures”? no wonder I couldn’t get it. If I keep on visiting this thread I will have to change my name to Insane_moogle! :tongue:

My head and tail both equal are,
My middle slender as a bee.
Whether I stand on head or heel
Is quite the same to you or me.
But if my head should be cut off,
The matter’s true, though passing strange
Directly I to nothing change.
What am I???

Are you having the two riddles being puzzled over at the same time? Or are you going to let me stay at least half sane by letting us know the solution to the first one? :cool:

Yes :grin:

Sorry, someone answered it a whle ago, in pm, I thought everyone else gave up. I can pm answer or just post it, whatever’s clever.

(edit)
Alright, the answer to the tea riddle: There was poison in the ice cubes. The one that drank it fast didn’t let the ice melt. The ice melted into the slow brother’s cup, and he drank the poison.

Are you the letter “I”

nope, the letter I, cut is not nothing. its, still the letter I

Are you the number 8? :eh:

Where can you find roads without cars, forests without trees, and cities without houses?

in an LD :tongue:

Good guess, but no. Its not that hard if you think about it.

Nowhere?

No.

Answer to my riddle: Yes, I am an 8.

Wizard: A map?

Yes, Archrin, the answer is a map.

I know i’m just being a nitpicker here, but there are houses on maps, at least in the Melways everone uses in Melbourne. And whose to say that blobs of green ink are forests. :neutral:

Good work on keeping this topic alive though. :happy:

I’ve now got a riddle.
It was a hot summers day with the sun directly overhead, and an eagle flies by (not up or down). You look down at the shadow and are surprised to see that it is a round circle moving across the ground (note: this is the shadow, not some grey creature).
The question is why is the shadow round? And i must tell you that the answer is silly or no one will get it.