Do voice commands work?

I’ve been trying to find new ways to remain in my lds because I always wake up too soon. Since I havn’t been able to try it out yet, do voice commands like, “Lucidity times one thousand,” work?

Expect it to work:)
Many people use voice commands to aid lds and its very recomended method from what i have read.I never had a chance to try it myself as either i have good quality ld or its so short that i dont really have time to think about it
good luck:)

I had the chance to try this last time I was lucid and it actually worked! I just yelled “increase lucidity 10X” and everything became brighter and I became more aware.

What are other good commands to useI wonder?

Just as many as you can think of.
Ill let myself to list just a few most needed…
penis 10x!breasts 20x!women 1000x!erase it all!new women 1000x!zoom in!zoom out!..so on:)

You’re so funny! You always make me laugh! :biggrin:

Anyways, voice commands only work only IF you believe that it will work. But you don’t have to yell your commands out aloud in your dreams. You can command mentally and it works as well. That’s what I do. I like the silence in my dream so I always communicate telepathically or something similar. :wink:

Either way, it works only if you believe that it WILL work.

Sure, voice commands can be extremely effective. I mean, you’re basically telling your mind what you’d like to happen. My usual command is “Increase lucidity”, just by itself. I find chanting it a few times seems to work better than shouting it. Alternatively, as Jack mentioned, you can use all kinds of other variations, like “Create knife”, or “Go away!” to get rid of a DC. Just go nuts, but expect your commands to work. You’re not asking your dream to change, you’re telling it to.

My first LD that I stabilised was by voice commands. I yelled ‘this is a dream!’ or something like that, and I felt sooo free because I could scream as loud as I wanted and nobody would care :happy: I like voice commands!

Create knife, I expected that to work, or something like it. In my next LD, Im gonna find an immortal DC, and battle with it, producing weapons as I see fit =P Such as “Gun” as I reach into my pocket, pull it out, and go into slowmo =P.

Sure Freecube, go crazy. If you ask me, though, it’s more fun when the DCs aren’t immortal. It gives you something to aim for, and makes it much more exciting to see what you can do to people before they inevitably die.

Wow, that did sound sadistic. :peek:

Quote —>
Wow, that did sound sadistic.

just a little :eh:

Thanks for the advice, guys. I’ve had the opportunity to try voice commands in the past few days and they’ve been working great for me.

Great to hear mbb809!
I use them also…they dont always work a full 100% sometimes a bit less but they sure do work and sometimes even awsome :smile:

Good luck with your lds!

Jeff

Okay this was interesting. Some of these commands work IRL. I’ve been doing some woodwork in the garage but I’ve been feeling really tired lately. I really wanted to complete a task so I said “increase energy x10” and it worked! I felt so wired! For a while anyway, long enough to do what I wanted. I thought I’d better do a RC just in case I was dreaming lol.

I guess self hypnosis works both IRL and dreams. Now, how do I get the “create beautiful blonde in my bedroom” to work IRL? :lmao:

haha, i sure know what will happen if i try to yell “this is a dream”, i will wake up just before so i cant react and shut up before i have woken the entire house up :tongue:

All it takes is a little bit of faith. Of course, a human cloning machine would help too. :wink: