Remembering 3 dreams in 3 days, with 1 or 2 unclear dreams..

I’ve just started to make a dream journal and I recorded 3 dreams in 3 days (including today) and 1 or 2 unclear dreams. The dates were 25th, 26th and 27th (today).

Question is, am I ready to LD? Or should I continue to recall dreams? Please tell me what to do if I were to LD now or even LD after a few more dream recalls.

Thanks.

Sounds like you’re on your way JackLow. I guess there is no “right” time to start LDing, except for “right now.” Keep working on dream recall, and maybe start using MILD or WBTB techniques if you haven’t started. The first LD will come, it always does. :wink:

You can try to have lds at any point, the dream recall helps and you can also remember any lucid dreams you do have. Start doing RCs and reading up on lucid dreams.

sleepy’s right, you can have LDs at any point in your life. Sounds like your dream recall is getting pretty good, so you might as well start doing RC’s and step on the road to becoming lucid. Good luck! :grin:

Thanks for the advices! I managed to continue on dream recall again this morning. I tried using MILD to LD last night but ended up in a normal dream…

Hey is it a bit “not good” if I do not recall a dream for a day? Sorta like I recalled Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s dreams but did not remember Thursdays.

Around 5 or 6 dreams recalled in past 4 days!!

Sounds like you are doing fine. Don’t worry about the odd day here or there, it happens to all of us. Keep up the good work!

I’m sorta where you are. I’m new to it all and I usually remember 1 dream a day. I am now moving to LD. Good luck with your dreams