So Close!!

This morning I was in the middle of a very long amusement park dream. As I’ve mentioned before, I always dream about these places because I work at one. Anyway, this one was particularly interesting, I had a fight with my girlfriend at one point, there was a very dangerous driving scene on one of those bridges that goes accross a river except that the bridge was only about 15 feet wide and had no guardrails (!!!) and it was pouring rain besides, and I remember something about needing to buy a dressy shirt for some reason, and there were these old friends from work who were back for some reason… Basically, lots of stuff was going on. At some point in the dream I was in the theme park again (it was nothing like the real theme park but I didn’t notice this), and I lost my girlfriend and other friends who were there. It was quite the task to find them - it’s a big place. The thing was, I woke up for no reason! I looked around my room for a second and went back to sleep. If it matters, I went to sleep at about 2:30 a.m. and this awakening happened around 9 a.m. I focussed on getting back in the dream because I wanted to know what was going to happen.

Now here is the point of all this: Why would I focus on geting back into a dream and then when I successfully got back just continue going about my dream business!? It would have been so easy to say “Hey, I’m dreaming now. Good! Now… let’s do stuff!” I think I even had a feeling of forgetting something. I knew I should’ve done more than just go back to sleep, but it wasn’t clear so i just rushed back before I lost it.

This happens to me every so often, I really must remember to remember I’m dreaming when I intentionally go back to a dream!!

i know the feeling, im like DAMN, why didnt i realise!! ive been doin my reality checks, such as lookin @ clocks and my hands, and just asking myself out of nowhere, and in dream, i know that im supposed to remember somthing but alas, i never ASK… no biggie, soon enough it will happen. :happy: Also - the closest i ever get is when im in a VERY light sleep and i basically know im awake and somewhat “daydreaming” Rather than dreaming…i THINK, i hope i didnt spoil my chances. Anyways, keep the posts up! id love to hear more attempts, successful or otherwise!

And Reply to other peoples threads, not being ignored keeps people interested in a board. Happy Dreaming
:happy: