i think i'm communicating w/ my soulmate

it’s been the past 2 days in a row. and different dreams.and whatever is happeding in the dream…she comes to say hi.i’ve never seen her before. the first night i remember what happened. it was like we were a couple… and it fit…like we always were. a great dream. and thats all.

but last night… we were diong something and she said something about “i have to go…they’re waking me up”.instantly i said “wake up?” she said that i probly didn’t have to much time either but she would try to come back in a min. now i’m not sure how much time went by . but she came back. into my dream like she knew it. and she was desprite to find me. we expressed deep emotions for eachother w/out saying a word. i think she was glad i understood. but i wondered if i did.

she fell into my arms and told me that she loved me deeply. and it was like we were saying ta ta 4 now cuz we both knew we had to wake up…and i tried so hard not to wake up. the funny thing is i know she was tring as hard as i was. and she wanted to savor every second untill i did leave.

do you think we can do something like give a phone # or some means to contact eachother in the real world?cuz in a matter of hours…i find myself missing her so much. like i found a piece of me i never knew was missing. and now i can feel it gone.

i’m going to try what was suggested in the shared dream section of
“the lucid crossroads”. i’m gona give here a codeword and direct her to that site to leave an e-mail. then i leave the same e-mail.
if she is big into dreaming as i see her to be…hopefully she’s at least heard of the site.

angel

How romantic… And no, I am not a girl, I am a teenage guy. And no, I am not gay, just sensitive, heh heh :wink: Sounds amazing, I had a similar dream once with someone I knew and know how you feel, but I know it was a construct of my mind. Give each other your phone number in the dream instead. To get to her, teleport to her dream. Try and do so during a WILD in the afternoon. If you can do it at that time, chances are she is not WILDing at the same time and therefore she is a construct of your imagination. But what if you could recreate her in real life? Is that all you would need, all that was left to live for?

What if you slept, and what if in your sleep you
dreamed, and what if in your dreams you went to
heaven and there you plucked a strange and
beautiful flower, and what if when you awoke you
had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I feel very good right now despite the temperature here… I wish you luck. :wink:

wow sounds like a cool ld!

Why not?? wouldnt hurt to try :smile:

Hi Angel glad to see you made your way here.

Try the code and Lucid Crossroads technique far easier than phone numbers. However if you’ve read my shared dreaming experience on the website you’ll see that although me and my housemate had a dream involving the both of us and the same subject our dreams diverged at certain points.

You might meet this girl on some nights and she might just be a dream character from your own mind on others you could be linked very strongly in the same dream others it could be patchy.

Try going straight for the kill (so to speak) next time and talking about the Lucid Crossroads (its only been up a week!! I am registering it everywhere involving it in webrings and the like but it’ll take time to become part of the fabric of this genre of site).

However if your like me this morning and become lucid stood infront of a counter in a large corridor with loads of doors leading off it you’ll just go whoopee a way to the Crossroads, get too excited and wake! DAM

I do this very often but I’m planning to slove this by when I wake at 7am pop in some ear plugs to cut out any noise (also focuses awareness to the body ((you hear heart beat breathing inner sounds feeling more easily)) and go back into a WILD state of mind.

I am skeptical, but i hope it works. The reasons i am skeptical that this is communication with you soulmate is because you haven’t given me any evidence that this is not a dream.

does this soulmate do what you espect her to do? You might think she is your soulmate because your brain is creating her and your brain knows what you want.

Sorry to dull your experience, but this is just what i think. I would be amazed if it worked out to be true so post up your results.

But to answer your question, i think you should do the ph# thing.

not exactly…i came up w/ soulamte because i didn’t know who to call her i guess. because i could hear her speak w/out her talking…because she felt so strongly about being near me…and because she not only knew she was dreaming but she told me i was.

now i never even hear of a lucid dream before i looked some help w/ this one. so i looked at the dream alittle different when i wrote that post.
now i’ve been deep into soking everything i can on mutual dreams & L.D.s
4 bout 2 wks now…and you know what?
i feel stronger that she’s real now than i did when i 1st started.
“soulmate?” …i don’t know. real… hopefully i’ll get to prove it soon.

angel317

If i was you, i would give here your phone number. It wouldnt hurt to try :smile:

Sounds really amazing that a dreamcaracter tells you that you are dreaming!

thats a really interesting dream…
id say you should perform some tests of some sort to see if it is real, or the soulmate is just your imagination…
after that you should try and find some way to communicate in the physical world, like, you should swap email in the dream, or phone numbers…
so cya later :content:

I have had similar dreams repeatedly over the years. This summer/fall I have had four or five of them. In each dream I am DEEPLY in love with this person, and I know he feels the same. But there is always something in between us so we can’t get together. In the dream I experience an overwhelming sense of deep love and connection and know that I have not experienced it in the waking world. I also know that it is what I have been searching for in the waking world and not yet found.
Perhaps this is some sort of common dream folks have. When I wake up I am always disappointed to have left the dream and for a great part of the day I think about this person and remember the dream experience.

I think I also know the feeling you are talking about.But I never had it when lucid, and never 2 times towards the same DC (I seldom see two times the same DC).It is an emotion that I never experienced this way in waking life (or nomia :wink: ).
But I also once felt very homesick in a dream, a feeling that i did hardly knew till then (or at least not that intense).But yet it wasn´t as overwhelming as the love-feeling

Traumgänger

What a warm and touching story :smile: Best of luck, keep us informed.