Transgender Lucid Dreaming?-Part II

heh, it was pretty weird. lots of energy and pleasure in the lower belly, and the genital region just felt like one long orgasm (sorry folks), that was pretty insane. i remember it being hot.
also going down on the other girl was quite an experience, i seemed to have a softer touch haha
i feel kinda weird talking about this one, but it was just mindblowing

oh yeah, and in a mental state, i dont think there was too much going on there, it was mainly just a physical experience
entering her body wasnt what you would expect, just one second it was the two girls (i wasnt in my own body, it was just an image), and the next second there i was

I might be able to enlighten you on this one. Mrvanhalen is right. The orgasm is a lot more spread out. You may get a “warm & fuzzy” feeling around your genital area. I distinctly remember a tingling sensation from the few times I’ve had a female orgasm. Physically there aren’t many similarities. Then there are the full body orgasms which are completely different…

Mentally, there doesn’t seem to be much difference. Generally, when you are “in the act” you aren’t thinking about much of anything, regardless of what sex you are :razz:

Any “natural” females can jump in at any time and tell us how accurate our perception is :wink:

mmmmm I feel like having a lucid dream right now.
You too, Jack?

No comment! :cool_laugh:

Yeah me too Infection!:slight_smile:
Im interested in it cuz i allways kind of envied women to have those full body,huge orgasms which are said to be just unimaginable for a male.
Actually i envy my mistresses:)Thats why id like to try it with myself one day:)

Guys can have full-body orgasms. It just takes a little…err, I mean, a lot of willpower. It’s just easier for females because their orgasms are naturally less concentrated. You could try learning Tantra to help you distribute your energy better. Actually, you could probably find a branch that deals specifically with multiple and/or full body orgasms for guys if you looked hard enough.

Isn’t Tantra when you don’t actually have sex it’s a spiritual build-up?

Tantra is a technique to balance male and female energy within mind and body. I know that sounds vague, but I don’t want to make a 7 page long post trying to explain it. You should do a search for it in your favorite search engine.

Haha Tantra

Like Finch and Stiffler’s Mom

There are some hypnosis mp3’s which can give us guys multiple orgasms - really… just like that…

You could try the warpmymind site. There is a file on there intended to make you experience sex as if you had a vagina. I haven’t tested it out yet though, I’m kinda busy. You might want to edit it up some though (I don’t think the file is intended for masturbation). And if you did try it, I would suggest a “no-hands” method when you are doing your thing. It makes things so much easier. It’s all about the hip motion, yo!

Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone for keeping a mature discussion. On most forums I go to a topic like this would have turned to spam 5 pages ago…

Talking of transgender, well, no doubt I was inspired by this thread when in my last LD I changed a man into a ‘real’ dream woman (if you can call a DC real).

Just hope it wasn’t somebody who was dreaming because they would have had a really odd dream :wink:

I dont really get this "no hands "technique…lol…actually seems impossibile to do it just with your moving hips:)
Might be fun to try tho:)

After the waiter changed into a woman the dream soon faded. I wasn’t going to anything - I think I just did that for fun. I didn’t plan to do it - it just came to me spontaneously. Are you guys and girls that spontaneous in your LDs?
I mean do you just do things on the spur of the moment, while forgetting some of the things you had planned?

“I mean do you just do things on the spur of the moment, while forgetting some of the things you had planned?”

Its not like that.But it does happen when theres a view for sex.I usually dont think twice then,just like in rl:)Whatever i might have planned.....it can wait.

Heh… Id probably choose to be female if I could. But I would have to keep my current mindset for it to be any fun.

I reccomend trying the X-Change series (Hentai games! Wee!)

Jack, I’m doing the prospective memory training exercise to improve my memory and notice whenever I’m dreaming, and perhaps to remember what I had planned to do, when I have an LD!

Hi, I have become a woman in 2 of my LD’s and I know the best method.

Unless your fully lucid (able to totally create and edit the world around you from scratch) and you understand the whole “your world is only a model in your mind” idea then you may have a bit of trouble as changing your own form is the thing I’ve found is most difficult too. When I couldn’t control everything 100% (not fully lucid) I found a shortcut. Say you have a problem flying in dreams… Your mind is probably not “free” enough yet to understand that you can fly since everything is in your mind. BUT you could always create or find a jet pack…or wings…? That will work and I’m sure that once your up there soaring you will then find it easier to understand that you don’t need them!

So, instead of trying to change sex actually try making a sex-change gun or something along those lines! Or what about giving yourself the ability to kiss someone and swap bodies with them or something? That would work and would be quite fun I’m sure! Anyway, until you can be fully lucid then these shortcuts should work and I’ve almost always realised afterwards that I don’t need them and it becomes natural! Have fun!