about reading in LDs

Have anyone here on the forum ever read something that made sense to them (edit: in an LD)?

On two occations so far, have I managed to read something in an LD. The first time I looked at a sheet of paper, filled with lots and lots of words, none of them made any sense to me.

Last night, in an LD, I found myself standing next to a large bookshelf. There were many small leather bound books in it. I got one out of the shelf and opened it. Appareantly, it was a book about electronics, it contained a lot of graphs and charts and various technical info. The words were all “real life” words, and they stayed the same while reading. I got another book out of the shelf and read on the back of the cover.
It said(translated): “this book is about a wizard who freezes himself within time. He is sharing his (mind/body - don’t remember which) with another common man, who is insane.”
The title of the book was “Wizard back”. It does not make perfect sense, but at least the words were readable.

Have anyone experienced the same? I’m quite sure that this is not normal, words are supposed to blur and mutate, making it almost impossible to read in an LD.[/b]

Lol…
especially that Wizard dude is gone and few people are looking for him,and additionally theres another Wizard who is back(its Neo but new nick counts).
So your dreams have a strong relation to RL:)

yep, even been surfing this forum in my dreams :smile: Last time i checked, the txt did not even change when looking away/back… I think txt is usually stable as long as you expect it to be.

lightswitches also work when you expect them to do… i think the reason for why lightswitches/txt does not work is only because that people have read/been told that it does not…

In a ld over a month ago I picked up a dictionary and tried to read it. Words were flying off of the page and transforming so fast that I couldn’t make sense of what they meant.

Yes, I read in my dreams all the time.

In one of my very first lucid dreams I was so shocked by how real it was that I picked up an empty coke can from the table infront of me and read all the ingredients, where it was made, by who etc. etc. and it was all there! the funny thing is I’d never read it in RL before. :wink:

In one of my LD’s this month, I read some words written on a wall. Some were normal and some were reversed.

I had an experience in a dream when I was reading a note from the doctor that made sense, but every time I read it, the note kept getting worse and worse. At first it was an injection for an immunization, but by then end it was blood work. AND I HATE, HATE, HATE NEEDLES!!!

This is my first time trying the wakeup and read about lucid dreams attepmt, and I hope it works!