I finally mastered flying in an LD.

I had 2 IN A ROW. Last night, best night ever :grin: In the first one I became lucid when I started flying in an ND. I then flew while lucid, in my own style, it was a hover/superman style. I kinda just concentrated, and then a force behind me came up and pushed me were I willed. Points of good flight/hovering:

Hovered above my dad.
Backflipped into a cupboard (From the air I was hovering in) 3 times for fun.
Remembered the topic about testing the realness of DCs and took off trying to find some (Flight) (1st dream ended here, no waking up, just REM ended)
Realized I was dreaming and took off and flew down my street.

That is the best feeling I have ever felt, period.

Cool beans!
Did you feel the air on your face, and hear the rush of air in your ears?
I get that every time and it’s incredible. Little details that add to the realism.

Cool double jumping beans of joy!
Great to hear Freecube! :smile:

go go go for another flying round :smile:

Jeff

Great, congrats!

Try that gravity-less technique… imagine that you’re in water but not really… and begin to float. You’re in control… it can induce a new cool sensation. :biggrin: ANd this technique, you don’t have to do superman style or anything. :smile:

And yeah, the sensations can be sooo cool! :biggrin:

DM7:

I think I’ll stick with this technique. It relys on the mind more, to support with that energy holding me up, it wasnt really superman, I just flew in that style, I had energy behind me pushing fast. Yeah, the air was REALLY cool :smile: That was awesome, and I will do it again tonight :wink: