Telekinesis and such-Part II

[b]
Part I you can find Here
[/b]
well then chi maybe you could help me with mine. how large is yours what programs are you using to upload it, is it compressed and if so with what codex are you using and where are you uploading it to

cheers

Richard

You can get copies of the book at Amazon. I bought four, myself (it was an accident…I just kept clickin’, didn’t know they were going through :/)

fortunately, the book is like $4

hmm ok cheers i think i will go nand get it. 2-3 weeks shipping isnt it?

Richard

Something along those lines. I’ve only recieved 2 copies after 4 or so weeks :sad:

alrightie

cheers

Richard

mine started at 9MB, using virtualdub i removed the audio and compressed the video using the ‘intel indeo video 4.5’(i think) setting, quality at 90.
that took it to 2.9MB, saved as .AVI

having trouble uploading it though, keeps freezing up :confused:

Isn’t it weird that when people try to upload videos or whatever it never works. Spooky! That wasn’t sarcastic, btw. I am starting to believe in TK. I have noticed that sometimes when I try to think about paranormal stuff my mind just wanders and I cant think straight. It’s like someone doesnt want us to find out about it… Guess it’s the same as uploading the videos…

I have had some success with the psiwheel, but not under a glass. I have some trouble trying to convince myself it isnt just static or air currents or something, but I couldnt do it before and I can now. Oh, and I dont put my hand anywhere near it.

You could join ld4all chat and send it to me over there… then could host it on my website… not too fast though, only 50k upload max… better than nothing though :smile: