November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

Hehee…OKies Techno,
I will join,
I have had ZERO LD’s this month.

Always room for improvement heh!

Fey~ :peek:

Alright I’ll join this month. Put me down for 2. Good luck to all.

well well well dreamwalker we meet again. are you ready for a dule

reality?..failure! thanks for making this sticky. Good luck to everyone. I have people’s last 4 months in a database and I am calculating the progress since they first entered the cometition rankings. I can give anybody there percentage of improvment.

I guess that makes two competitions. One to see who gets the most LDs and another to see who has done well at improving.

Anybody who does not wish to be in the database please say now. It is only a list of UserNames, there final LD results for July, August, Sep and Oct. And then I will calculate progress.

Geees, I feel like I take this competition thing to seriuosly, and as some said in the last months, it not a “competition” it’s just a “freindly competition” to help people set there intensions to get more LDs.

Wow, just had another one!
I was in some woods and I was running away from someone and then I remembered I would be much faster if I could turn myself to a wolf. In the same moment I remembered that I was dreaming so I became a wolf and ran throught the woods with some other wolves. But the rest where all black wolves, only I was white. What a great feeling, was actually running just like wolves do!

November’s LDs so far: 2

Here comes the Raven!

Signing me up for november competition? YES
Keeping track of my rate of improvement? YES

YES to everything!!!

And by the way, I had a LD the other night, so I have 1 LD in november so far. More to follow.

P.S: How do i add a signature. I would post my total nov LD’s there if I only knew how to do that :smile:

Good luck to you all!

Raven24

Sign me up! One LD so far…

woha! had atleast 3lds tonight :grin: One lasted atleast 30mins also :smile:

Seems like a day lack of sleep payed off

Just click on the top of the page where it says ‘profile’ and set your signature there.

Good luck to you too!

[color=blue][b]
The results for the people who improved the most. Please note that you could have a lousy number of LDs and still improve lots. This is because I worked out how much more (as %) a person had improved on adverage over a period of months, sinse your first competition. This means people with more LDs have to work harder to keep there score up.

(1) Talyn = 300%

(2) Brad, Freecube = 200%

(3) CharlotteDreamer =100%

(4) Xetrov = 90%

(5) Technodreamer, Badcandlejack = 67%

Ofcourse, as the top five get more LDs they will have to work harder. As you start to reach a high number of LDs your improvment should slow and hopefully stay level. Any “-” improvments means a loss of LDs, either indicating your bad, or that you are near a high level of LDs and are struggling to maintain it.
[/b][/color]

up another one. that actally makes 3 now not for. u updated me when i didnt mean count it cause i dont remember the dream just the feeling :happy:

Richard

I’ll join. So far I have 0! Oh well, judgeing from last month, I have a LD every 3 or 4 nights, so I’m due for one tonight!

I’ll join. So far I have 0! Oh well, judgeing from last month, I have a LD every 3 or 4 nights, so I’m due for one tonight!

…I poasted that twice. I figured out how to edit it, but how can I delite it?

One for me so far.

Throw me down for another one.

I had one this morning. :smile:

One more for me.

Okay TimeLess lets do it but first I have to tell you something. I am your Fathers, Brothers, Nephews, Cousins former roommate.

LOL! :rofl: I love that movie :tongue:

I’ll join this month too. I already had one this month, and although it only lasted a few sec, it still beats my count for October. Hopefully I will have a lot more this month.