The Big Cat Lover and Dog Lover topic

hello dm7
I don’t think I would feel normal without at least one cat lurking in the background. At night there is normally at least one cat on the bed. One night I had Lucky infront of my legs, Trouble behind my knees, Cleo sleeping next to the bedroom wall and Felix actually sleeping behind my head on the pillow! :eek: My husband also managed to fit on the bed of course. They won’t sleep on his side of the bed because he moves about too much.

:cool_laugh: Just found this on internet.

A cat’s dictionary

Purring: Sound of a cat manufacturing cuteness.

Purrverse: Poem about a strange kitty.

Purranoia: The fear that your cat is up to something.

Human being: Automatic door opener for cats.

Purrpetual: Everlasting love for domesticated felines.

Purrson: A male kitty.

Purrpetual motion: A kitty playing

The following is quite long so I have just given a link.

www.ahajokes.com/ani009.html

Cute and humorous Moogle :smile:
I like it!

Jeff

My rogue’s photo gallery.

Dotty :rofl: Lucky

Felix :clap: Trouble :good: Cleo :eh: moogle

:thumbs: Now I can post photos. I made them small enough to use as avatars.

i just have to post this picture here. I took it when taking a walk on long island near bayshore. How cute is that? it is my wallpaper right now :smile:

aww Jeff, I feel your pain :cry: I too am allergic to cats, and they flare up my ashma and eczema, so no Cats for me any time soon. Too bad as they are my favorate pet animals. Hairless cats wont work for me, because it’s not the hair I’m allergic to, but the cats saliva, although it would be better in hairless cats because they wouldn’t be licking their hair clean all the time :wiske:

A snapshot taken by webcam (yukky) of my kitty cat ‘Tricksy’. She can sit on her butt, she has no tail because she is a freaky manx. She’s due to have kittens this week sometime…woohoo!!
Hopefully I can get cool piccies of them, hope I get to see them being born!

Fey~ :content:

Cute Fey! hehe Nice name also :happy:

Jeff

Cute cat! :biggrin:

Congrats on babies that are coming soon! :wink: I wish her all good luck!
Please let us know how it goes!

RF remember to let everyone know when Tricksy has her kittens. I saw Felix’s kittens being born; she meowed at me before hand to follow her into the bedroom.
PasQuale I love the cat in the plant pot! :wiske:

:content:
She’s had 'em.

Yesterday morning…less than 24 hours after I posted the above piccie of her.
I came home at 6-30am to find 2 cute little fluffballs.

There is a grey silvery coloured one, she (I think it’s a she…LoL) has a stumpy tail…yay!! Go the manx!
There is a pure white one…hmm, maybe will be a light coloured ginger actually…awww…he (again…I think it’s a he) has a normal full sized tail…I think Tricksy doesn’t like the tail, she keeps nibbling it…LoL, maybe that’s how manx cats have no tails??
:confused:

OK…here’s the new piccies.

Tricksy is being camera shy!

awwww cute RealityFailure…congrats with your two new little ones! :happy:

Meowwwww :smile:

Jeff

They’re really cute. Are you going to keep them or try and find really good homes for them? We couldn’t part with our three. :wiske:

Awww, so cute! I think I fell in love with that white kittin! :smile: All I can say is they’re so cute. :content:

Those kittins are darling!

I’ve got three babies of my own… ok they aren’t babies anymore, but they think they are!

my two oldest are Toots, and Fritz, they are sisters from the same litter, and are 15 or 16 (I don’t really know) Fritz is fat. (I like so say she’s not fat, just really healthy!) :razz: Toots is kinda skinny, but really fluffy… soft… mmmm…

Then there’s my little one, Whisper, I got her 2 years ago. they are all spoiled, but especially her! When ever I eat, she sits next to me, tilts her head to the side, and licks her lips till I give her some, then, after I give it to her, she decides she doesn’t want it, and turns away!! HA! (I think she just wants to know that she could have it if she wanted it. lol

Also, at night, she waits untill I’m just about alseep, and climbs on my head and licks my nose till I let her under the blanket, and rub her tummy till she falls asleep. She’s cute like that.

What’s really cool is that she gives kisses on demand. If you look straight at her, and say “gimme kisses” she comes over and licks you all over your face.

I love cats!

Aww how cute!
I never had kittens or cats before so I don’t know what it’s like to have one.
I do have a dog, Nikki, though. She is way too cute. I miss her. :sad: Oh well, I’ll be alright. :cool:

concrats Fey on the babies :happy:

they are so unbelievably cute!!!

do you have names for them yet? :cool:

Names…?

I don’t think I’ll be keeping them, I must resist!!
I think 4 (actually 3 now one has decided to leave home!) is plenty enough.
If I kept these 2 kuties…then my other cat decided to return home, that would be 6…OMG!!

My landlord would have a fit…LoL

So, I will not be tempted…unless of course some strange stroke of fate intervenes in the meantime.
hoping for the intervention

Fey~

I’m having trouble with my little one. It has blood around the heart and lungs, which could be trauma, or could be one of 2 diseases.

Neither can be cured but can have medicine to make them live more comfortable. But the disease can be contagious and we have 2 other cats :\ I’ll find out more in the morning. I’ll try to get a picture of the little guy up. He’s 6 months old and we still have the mom.

If it’s trauma it can get better, but If it’s one of the diseases we have to put him down… very upset about this

:sad: :sad:

:sad: I’ll be thinking of you. Let us know what happens.