Fevor dreams.

i posted this in another topic of mine… and i hope you dont mind me posting a new one about it… but this doesnt really relate much to my other topic.

here you go:

Might be interesting to touch a hallucination while you’re awake, to see if it feels solid like it would in a dream… Of course you might have trouble deciding if someone’s a hallucination or not… I guess you could go around pinching everybody… :cool_laugh:

hallucinations feel quite solid… i mentioned that i thoguht my girlfriend had climbed in through the window… well it turns out you can have sex with fevor hallucinations. i dunno about drug induced ones though…

Well if she comes back, see if she can give you a black eye or a bruise. It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s just that I always wondered about people who’d wake up with scratches and rope burns and tentacle marks on their skin…

Yeah! That would be awesome… just be sure to really piss her off and not let her leave, and make sure that it is a hallucination first, heh heh :content: .

well… i took your adivce and had one of my hallucinations cut my arm… no result.

Well thanks for trying, and I hope you get better soon.

Ditto to what dunlar said. Very interesting, if you are still hallucinating, could you try “Lucidityx1000” and see what happens? Or some other command, like “Hallucinatex1000” or something. I want to see how related hallucinations are to our subconcious as dreams.

well… im still sick… but the worst of it has passed. no more fevors and most likley no more hallucinations. it would be difficult to use verbal commands with a hallucination because most of the time in not aware that it is a hallucination. im quite wrapped up in it… and once i realize that im seeing things it fades very quickly. but if i get the chance i will try. thanks for your concern.