Last night frustrated me

I was so tired yesterday, and slept all day (not a dream remembered. -.-)
but at about 10:00 I tried WILD and first only my legs went to sleep, and it felt very nice. ^.^. BUt then I stand up, and go back to sleep, and get very deep into wild, farther than usual, and I had FULL awareness. Far more aware than I’ve ever b3en doing wild. I felt like I was flying on a roller coaster, and could hear someone announcing band members like on the conan obrian show. ANd I heard applause and everything, but then I heard screaming in the masses, got scared and tried to flee from my flying (I couldn’t see anything) back to my bed, and I did only to find myself in sleep paralysis. THen I panic again and wake up. Then I felt like a coward.

But the rest of the night was even stranger. It consisted of multiple awakenings, maybe 13,14 times overall. WIth a dream or two remembered and forgotten (I had NONE when I woke up this morning to write them down), and the same light all night. It was as bright as 8:00 am when I woke up at 3, and 4, and 5, and 6, and 10 minutes before I have to get up for school. I hated it. I wish I could type more but class beckons and the bell is about to ring. (will post more later)

thank you much ^.^

I’ve had that happen before but only once. I had the same FA where I would wake up and roll over to go back to sleep, only I was in a different bed. This happened like 8 or 9 times and I never did become lucid. You’re right, it is very frustrating.

It is very understandable that it might be frustrating for you. I was frustrated when that happened to me too.

It can get pretty annoying for me because I am usually grumpy about not being able to get a solid sleep, etc.
Congrats on your WILD’ing by the way. Next time, try not to be afraid of SP. Okay? :wink:

Good luck!

It is very good idea to do few rcs right after you wake up,especially if you practice WILD.
One of the good ones is to put a letter under the pillow(“do rc!”) and read it everytime you wake.
good luck:)

I have a cool letter in my locker. Well, shinta’s locker. Um, it says “do an rc. Make sure you’re in school. Locker. 89” with alternating colors. ^.^
I was really afraid of the crowd screaming,then i figure “if this is going to be my dream, I don’t want to be there.” so I try to leave and get stuck with sp. I hate SP! Whenever I calm myself down when it happens, It just stays there. There’s not lucidity! I just stay in constant paralysis! 0.o it sucks! And I do not beleive they were FA. I did reality checks, rolled over, rolled back and fell to sleep. I wish this weren’t so hard. -.0

Does attempting to WILD make us wake up more often during the night?
Just curious…

Do you mean false awakenings or “real” awalenings? Because I’ve had at least 4 or 5 Fas in a row, mbefore I’d even heard of lucid dreaming. It was quite frustrating, but I never realized that I might’ve been dreaming, except when I actually had woken up. Whereas real, proper awakenings, well I don’t usually get more than one of those per night.

No I meant real awakenings…