[split] nitpicks ;-P

What? you didn’t notice the misspelling of “except?” :tongue:

duh :tongue: english is my second language and i don’t use a spell checker, i don’t mind if you point out the mistakes, i might learn something :grin:
so go ahead, be picky, and don’t forget to tell me the correct spelling… :grin:

:happy: This is the funniest thread ever!

I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes, a missing . and I’m not gonna tell you where.
:tongue:

“exept” is incorect spelling!!!

I was a guest?! I though “exept” was correct.

though? :grin:
You though “exept” was correct?

I thought you would have a dictionary handy. :wink:

I love all those malicious twists:)Keep it going:)

Hmm, DreamAddict. I find it peculiar how your avatar is outside of the legal dimensions of this Forum, considering you are a lucid moderator and all! :wink: :wink:

PasQuale kindly wrote:

Isn’t it funny how we just happen to be in this topic?!

Perhaps you got your Mods confused. It’s Atheist who is out of dimensions. :wink:

Hehee…I think he earned his extra 4 pixels with all the work he does around this place. Besides…he’s got one of the coolest avvies around.

superglues DreamAddicts avatar to his profile
Hah!..now it stays!

Pssst…thankies for the secret info techno!

Inspector Fey~

hehehe :peek: :gni:

No, it used to be 69 pixels, but I see my post has had an effect. I gloat at this.

I agree that your good works has been seen around the forum.

reality?..failure!, you got my list. If you need, I will make a mass posting program. PasQuale should have got a list for the Dutch forum.

reality?..failure!? Didn’t you post DreamAddict to change his? I see, you are both above the rules in some strange way!!! I only joke.

Lol, but it’s not so secret any more, now I said about it in two topics.

No…I haven’t got around to the list…no time today!

Will have a close look at it tomorrows.
If you can get the same list…is it possible to have user numbers beside them…like me for example…#400.

I won’t mass PM the offenders.
I like the personalised touch.

:content:

What are you talking about? :cool:

I have no idea. I’m making as much sense as Technodreamer. :gni:

Yes, that is funny!!! Well now, it seems we have a guilty conscience, DreamAddict.

Yes, that is a nice Avatar you have. Infact, it looks better a few pixels smaller. Lol, if you can notice any difference.

Hi-larious. And no, I didn’t notice any changes in DA’s avatar. Nice cut!
Atheist, on the other hand…

OBVIOUS!!
:tongue:
Change it back, I can’t bear to see that avatar reduced from its glory.
:cry:

What happened to DreamAddict’s avatar, it isn’t loading in my browser?! :cry:

Yeh, you might as well change it back Atheist, I can get my scanner to miss out mods, lol. (he, he, he)

Never mind, it’s back.

Isn’t it about time we deleted all the useless messages out and just had the rules. It might give new comers a bad impression. (More so with DreamAddict, lol, joking.) It’s up to you.

Perhaps we can split it into a new topic called “nitpicks” or something. I always welcome constructive criticism, and I’m sure pasQuale feels the same.