Desperatley need to rant, so beware of ranting

Yes, well we all new it was firworks night yesterday. My Dad didn’t feed me to *-9 ish and I was so hungry and dehydrated I couldn’t eat.

So I went to bed, just as I was about to laps into my first WILD, I heard a big argument. :grrr: :grrr: I was unhappy to find it was my parents. Trying to get to sleep, they came upstairs argued which kept me awake, and then had sex! :grrr: :eek: :eek: :eek: I wanted to either them to stop, to go death or to be dead or in some kind of fatal commer.

:rofl:

At least they made up again after the argument. :tongue:

hmm… just the thought of my parents having sex makes me ill. But if I actually heard them! shutter

But, as moogle said… at least they made up! :tongue:

~qriosity~

They must ahve a love hate relationship. But I rather not have known about them making up, I could have just asked them if they were OK.

I’m sure infection0 will agree. They’ve also been doing every two nights. It’s interupting my precious LDing.

:rofl:

It’s always good for you to rant sometimes. I do that sometimes, but not in here hehe. :peek:
I think we should tell our opinions more because it’s not good for us if we keep
the pressure inside until we explode like a bottle being shaked until it explodes.
Boom!
It’s a lot worse than when we let it out on a regular basis. You know?

Yup, at least they made up. :content:

So, they actually have sex knowing full well you will hear it?
Man, that’s gotta be traumatic. At least you’ve got happy parents, as
Moogle pointed out,

My parents probably never do anything with their relationship, my mom just yells my dad just skulks. Unless they do it quietly. But where’s the love? Oh ho ho, there is none.

What am I supposed to agree with?

Holy crap, just walk in on them once and they will stop forever until you’re gone! I can imagine you doing Pedro’s new visualization technique while your parents’ bed is creaking! :bored:

Haha. Now you will NEVER be able to visualize again!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo. Thanks, now my brain is ruined permanantly. :bored: They did it when they knew me and my brother was awake once. :eek: :bored: :help:

Thanks a lot, everyone. I will start getting paranoid about being heard now! :help:

I hear my parents having sex all the time. Big deal! How in the hell did you think you got here? What does any rational human want to do with a nice member of the opposite gender? SEX SEX SEX

Hearing your parents having sex is better than them arguing and ending up with your dad beating your mother with a belt, or pipe

Yeah, but I can’t tolerate it. I just want to pick up something glass and throw it at the wall.

No, no, no, that’s a deadly thought.