something kind of eerie happened to me in LD

last night i dreamt i could play “flight of the bumblebee” on a single string on my guitar and I almost had to do nothing. It was weird, because when I was playing it, i was like “wow, there’s nothing to it, this song is easy!”

so when I woke up, i tried strumming the same thing, and it sort of sounded like that. I was going to record it, but had it on backplay by accident…but when i replayed it didnt come out backwards! It was right when i backplayed it, which means that the strings i was strumming in my dream were actually inverses of the strings in real life…WEIRD!!!

just thought i’d share this :smile:

That is weird. :wiske:

boggle That’s cool! I had a friend that said he dreamed about the cockpit of a certain kind of jet, and even flew it a little. Then he decided to look it up to see how it looked, and it was the same as his dream.

Very interesting! :wink: I think our subconscious is more powerful than we think. You think so? Hehe.

I had some experiences similar to that… :cool: All I can say is it’s too cool.

If we couldn’t enter a day dream LD then could we utilize these powers while awake?!

I know a lot of religions enter trance-like states in order to communicate with higher beings, or move on the astral plane. I guess that’s pretty close to what you’re talking about, Techno. My day dreams are always lucid, because I’m awake, and I choose exactly what I’m thinking about, so I really don’t consider them dreams, as much as playing ‘make-believe.’
But I definately believe we get info from our subconscious, that we couldn’t get anywhere else:

I was working at a week-long airshow in Wisconsin one summer, and one night I had a dream that a plane crashed. The next day, two planes collided during take-off, and one of them was completely destroyed. That kind of freaked me out. I couldn’t see it happening because of where I was, but I could see the croud, and when I saw them tense up, and some stand, I knew exactly what was happening. Then I heard it and saw the smoke. It was a miracle the the pilot of the plane didn’t die, there was nothing left of his plane.

I tried to learn how to play guitar, but it frustrated me so I gave up. I’ve always been a left-brained person anyway.

that’s really weird… very cool though :wink:

Bummble Bee? You dont listen to Dream Theater do you?

I once had an experience when I could play Dance of Death- Iron Maiden on my guitar, but never learned it.

WHen I tried to duplicate what I saw in my dream, it was disturbingly accurate. I guess I know more about playing my axe than I though