question on dreaming and LD

its been a while since ive posted here seeings how i had nothing to say but have been reading posts none the less :tongue:

as you can see im still new-ish to the site.

my question is this:
when i was younger i had real bad asthma and would have asthma attacks during my sleep from various things that would leave me with my heart pounding, etc. when i wake up. i was, in no way, over weight or anything.

i can remember having dreams where i would physically (well, i thought it was physical in the dream) get up and use my puffer and then go back to bed. as far as i was concerned it was very real. i would even see my brother in his bed next to mine :eek:

i was wondering, are there any things like this that happen to any of u guys/gals? whether it be for asthma, getting a drink, going to the toilet, etc. anything u can think of.

also, was this LDing in a way? i didnt know i was in the dream. but i was aware of everything i was doing. i even had to click the puffer back and forth. for those that dont know, a turbuhaler (sp?) requires the person to turn the base approx. 90 degrees and then click it back into place.

its one thing i never could explain when i was younger. and this occurance would happen more than once :confused:

I think you’re referring to an FA. Yes you can get one especially if you’re trying to get an LD. Even one where you go to the toilet…

That’s why we have RC’s.

well, i wasnt trying to LD coz i was a kid and had no idea on these things.

i can tell ya, an asthmatic FA is something u dont want then!

btw, thx for reply

Yes, of course. You know what I meant… that it was the same phenomenon, not that you were trying to LD…

ah, i get ya.

thanks CK. lol, i always wanted to say that to someone :content: