November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

Yes but it is a specific way to achieve WILD. You become aware of SP and then goto an LD, not staying aware until LD>

Shouldn’t it be called SILD because spontaneous is one word?

hmm ok 4 now it was a matrix dream cause i saw matrix 3 and omg i loved it lol goo see it you must

I had my first November LD this night. I tried to WILD but ended up in a dream, later on I realised I was dreaming and became lucid.

Had another one this night. Just realised I was dreaming for no reason at all.

had a short ld again… i did not acchive much as the doorbell rang shortly after :cry:

SILD is already taken up, Sex Induced Lucid Dream. I still want SPILD, I think I might just put Sleep paralysis down as SLILD, Sleep paralysis, and use SPILD for my Sponaneous indcued lucid dreaming, where you just find yourself in a dream.

Well, I just doubled my thismonthly LD count with three LD’s last night.

At first I found myself in my old school physics class with one of my reacurring DC’s, which is usualy a pretty good indication that I am dreaming. It’s been a while since I last spoke to any of my reaccuring DC’s, so I had a nice long chat with her and showed her how to walk through walls.
Later, after doing my WBTB I decided I hadn’t had a fight with anyone in a dream for a while and went on a fighting spree, and curiously I found my match with the author of some “good wine” book.
In the last one, I was experimenting with planes and trying to find a consitent method of flying.

So, all in all, a good fun night of sleep.

Put me down for 2 more.

lol damn it what the hell is wrong with me grrrr oh well you will see me back to my real colors soon just you wait :cool:

Had one more this morning. Didn’t last very long though.

Oh, and it was induced by RC. I was in a very bad situation and thought: “this damn well better be a dream”, so I tried to breathe through my closed nose. To my relief I was infact dreaming.

Had such a great start… but now? I’m stuck… No new LDs this month… :sad:

Don’t lose your hope yet Minako.
I had a great start with 7 in September, but then I had none at all in October. Seems like this month will be a good one though. So I am certain you will get “back on track” too. Just stay positive :smile:

Meep. 3 LD’s this month :slight_smile:

Move me up to 3.

Hey everyone, i haven’t been here in a while. I had 2 lds last night which puts me at 2 for this month :smile: . they were both pretty good dreams. in both i got attacked by animals, one times turned out good and the other didn’t :bored: . It was still fun though. hopefully i’ll have some more this month.

-=JaSoN=-

Count me in. 5 so far :smile:

oh my god if i have any more low lv ld i am going to go crazy i need a proper one again or i am gonna snap

:eek:

Throw me in for another LD.

ok now on 5