The Lucid Dream Drink-Part II

[b]
Part I can be found Here
[/b]

Mm Glove_of_power you could be very right!
I can understand ppl want lds but to punish yourself…ouch thats to much!

:wink:

Jeff

I’ve eaten cheese but it never gave me nightmares. Perhaps there’s a large amount you need to digest… probably it would give me problems sleeping so I wouldn’t even dream anything… :smile:

I have found that I have to eat about 1/2 kilogram of cheese before I start having nightmares. And then those nightmares usually involve angry cows. :help:

lmao!

This is the funniest thread I’ve read on here yet! If you haven’t read it, do so now. it’s great!

anyone know if the guy who created this topic ever came back?

:rofl:

The funniest reply:

The worst part about it, is that I probably would have tried this “stuff”!!

Sounded pretty good to me. The only problem was I didn’t have pickle juice, so I used vinegar instead. The mixture didn’t work though.

Only joking. I see your point and couldn’t agree more.

hmmm, this thread is indeed very funny! Although i do know that oats can help you sleep… i think you can bye avena sativa (the latin name for oats) tincture from health shops etc.

Well, why not drink warm (or cold) milk with honey (or sugar), eat one or two bananas and one or two kiwis? The sugar/honey boosts your serotonin level, the bananas and kiwis also help with that (well, I read that somewhere). And milk is always good. At least this food/drink is not nasty like this … poison mentioned here :wink: and the fruits are healthy.

Just one question … are there any side effects of too much serotonin? I read too much of it makes you more sleepy (because it changes into melatonin at night, right?), but besides that? Any dangers?

serotonin CHANGES into MELATONIN at night?!?!?!

and…

high carbs produce a lot of SEROTONIN??

HOT DAMN!
Funny avatar you got there, by the way. You know who I’m talking about.

uhm yeah, I read that the pineal gland takes the serotonin and “changes” it into melatonin when it’s night, or dark or something like that. But I’m no expert on this things, so I don’t know for sure.

edit:
I think that would explain why some people will get nightmares if they eat sweets before going to sleep, because if it’s true that serotonin changes to melatonin, you will have more melatonin than usual and that could give you … interesting dreams.

I’m suffering from a light depression right now, so I got some Johanniskraut (St. John’s wort) tablets, which are said to help with light/medium depression. I read that Johanniskraut has an effect on the serotonin level, so I think Johanniskraut could help with lucid dreaming as well. But I can’t say that yet, I just got them yesterday, and I read it takes some time for it to show an effect.

:sad:

:sad:

I just read yesterday that St Johns wort help with dreaming!

“Accompanying difficulties with sleep is related to suppression of the hormone melatonin. You can get this naturally in nutritional yeast or by mixing cup ricotta cheese with dark cherries. I do not encourage synthetic hormone supplementation.
St. John’s Wort is useful in treating SAD. Hyla Cass, MD recommends St. John’s Wort to promote restful sleep and enhance dreaming.”

ok deleted :happy: