Harmonic Concordance: The end times?

Article I found, links on the bottom, long but please read!!!

NOVEMBER 8th 2003 – HARMONIC CONCORDANCE

On August 28, 1998, John Mirehiel (pronounced Ma-RAY-he-el), astrologer, first identified a still-to-come moment of great astrological potential. While he was surfing the future, using a sophisticated software program that displayed planetary positions around a horoscope wheel, his attention was drawn to the patterns forming in early November of 2003.

As he watched the shifting planets, they began to align themselves in a planetary pattern known to astrologers as The Grand Sextile, (star tetrahedron ) thought to be highly beneficial when it appears in the chart of an individual . In this instance, however, the horoscope Mirehiel was seeing was not one for an individual, but rather it was a global one, for Mother Earth herself. It was a unique astrological chart, representing a moment in time during which we can change the world we see, and ourselves, if we so choose. It has been called the Harmonic Concordance of 2003.

The context in which the Harmonic Concordance information is presented happens to arrive in the language of western, geocentric, tropical astrology. The chart for that moment is rife with astrological details encoded in this specific date. The metaphors to which those details refer describe a moment in which a great shift in conscious awareness may well take place. It is very interesting to note, however, that this year (2003) and this day (November 8th or 9th depending on where you are located in relation to the International Date Line), if not this exact clock moment,
have clearly been anticipated within the framework of other traditions as well.

The Shifting World of 2003
In the years since the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, José Argüelles and his wife, Lloydine, have been campaigning for a calendar reform that would place us on a Thirteen-Moon Calendar, to complete the necessary realignment of humanity to the cycles naturally experienced by the Earth. They believe that this is necessary if we are to avoid crashing into “the wall” of the 2012 necrosphere. Interestingly, they tell me that on November 8, 2003, we will have exactly one galactic spin cycle left (as reckoned in the Mayan Calendar) to complete the realignment of humanity to the cycles naturally experienced by Mother Earth. But noted Psychic Silvia Browne has said the 2012 date itself is erroneous; that confusion arising over western calendar systems has led to our belief that 2012 represents the last noted year of
the Mayan Great Calendar when, according to her guides, 2003 is the correct corresponding Gregorian year.

Yet another commentator, posting on the “Troubled Times” website, says that the “significant event” calendar date line, supposedly encoded into the architecture of the Great Pyramid, terminates abruptly at the end of the year 2003. Even some Christian ministers claim that the prophecies of Daniel predict that the “End Times” will arrive in 2003.

Peruvian shamans of the Q’ero line (a lineage shared by both the Inca and the Apaches), descendants of those who fled into the high Andes to escape the Spanish conquistadors, have told shaman-psychologist Dr. Alberto Villoldo about the occurrence of an important event in the late fall of 2003. At that time, which they say will mark the end of the current, and final, “Pachakuti” (a period of cleansing, when everything is turned upside down), it is said that a tear, or hole in the fabric of time will appear, and that those who have prepared for it will be able to walk through it and
into their luminous bodies.

Another author, “time researcher” Preston Nichols, who has studied time and consciousness as they are shaped by frequencies and magnetic fields, has pinpointed 2003 as the significant year at the other end of the “time wormhole” that was first opened by the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943.

And Starr Fuentes, master healer and teacher in the “curandera” tradition, who works with similar metaphors of frequencies as the causal factors behind physical manifestation, says that she was alerted to the importance of November 8, 2003, by her own teacher in 1964.

The affirmations and confirmations of the importance of this time by these and other well-known seers, mystics, psychics, and researchers, as well as those of many private individuals, clearly indicate the power of the Harmonic Concordance Moment to stand at the hub of a wide variety of converging timelines.

Some Astrological Factors
In linear time, the Harmonic Concordance Moment of November 8-9, 2003, is presently a future astronomical event that will occur at the precise moment when a Total Lunar Eclipse completes an astrologically beneficial configuration known as the Grand Sextile. Like other previously announced, spiritually significant times (most notably the Harmonic Convergence mentioned above), the Harmonic Concordance of 2003 will pull a great many people into a prayerful alignment, at one moment, with a focused intent of a higher spiritual purpose. In this case, the larger purpose is the Ascension of Mother Earth and her awakened inhabitants.

I have been a practicing astrologer and spiritual seeker for more than 30 years. As the discoverer of the chart, I have identified many individual astrological details that are in play at the moment of the Concordance Eclipse. My experience tells me that those factors, when taken all together, confirm a promise of hope, joy, unity, and transformation. Nor am I alone in this astrological assessment of the Harmonic Concordance chart. Astrologers of all rank, from the world famous to novice, have seen, been inspired by, written of, and spoken about its enormous potential. The spiritually
inclined, in particular, are invariably impressed by the power and purpose expressed in the chart.

The Spiritual Meaning
Although this astrological chart is set for our future, the ultimate perfection of that ascended world exists right now. Many metaphysical and spiritual traditions have long told us that Time is the great illusion; that, in fact, all time “happens” in the simultaneous NOW. If that is so, then this “future” moment of ultimate balance, power, and peace is available to us in the present. As such, it behoves us to claim that moment now. If we can accept the idea that that perfect world is co-existent with the somewhat different exterior “reality” that most of us see, then we must also accept the possibility that we can change that exterior projection. To acknowledge that we are the ones responsible for the appearance of that projection means that we must begin to understand what immense and limitless creative beings we are. Unfortunately, we often have trouble accepting that thought, even though the avatars and exemplars throughout the ages have told us this is so.

One major block to this realization lies in our persistent belief in solid space and linear time. However, if you can conceive of how it might feel to live as an Ascended Master in an Ascended World, you can step through a hole in time, anytime, and bring that existence back into your daily experience, right then and there, here and now.

The Harmonic Concordance chart portrays a multi-dimensional mandala in sacred geometry, offering a variety of these reminders through symbols that are significant in many different belief systems. It contains, for example, a two-dimensional representation of the 8-pointed star that is called the Merkaba, the symbol that represents the Light Body form as seen by those who can perceive on this level. Practitioners of the Merkaba meditation essentially visualize rolling their light bodies through time, from one present moment into the next. This exercise allows them to stay in an eternally perfect present, while learning how to work with new energetic concepts of time.

Conscious Intent and Change
In The Seth Material, Seth, speaking through the late Jane Roberts, proposes that what he calls “temporal consciousness,” or time, is essentially a dimension of action. This certainly seems to have been demonstrated by recent mass consciousness experiments on Art Bell’s “Coast to Coast” radio show. The background to these experiments was research conducted by the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Institute, which has placed thirty-two data-recording instruments around the world to pick up changes in the Earth’s field. On 9/11, a couple of hours before the first plane struck the World Trade Center, the Princeton group reported, there was a significant perturbation, or change, in this field.

Inspired by this indication that a field of mass consciousness exists which carries some sentience about the outcome of human events, Bell and his guest host, George Noory, issued specific requests to their vast numbers of radio listeners challenging them to act collectively in order to deliberately influence that field of consciousness to achieve a positive outcome.

At the time of this writing, the last such challenge issued was for the audience to visualize a resolution to the Washington “Sniper Crisis,” such that the situation would be resolved quickly and no one else would be hurt. The two suspects who are now in custody were arrested in the early morning hours immediately following this show. No one was injured in the capture. This event is only the last in a long line of “coincidences” of many types that show us that the Concordance message is indeed an open invitation to play in the field of temporal dimension. Why not do so in the most inspired possible manner? Which is precisely the point. The great promise of this Harmonic Concordance Moment is that its potential may be assessed at any moment.

Quantum physicists speak of “nonlocal” reality as comprising the basic structural “field” that supports and sustains all life. In this reality, time and space do not exist. This is the place from which we are able to see the Universal Perfection in All That Is; and it is from this vantage point that we can step through the Concordance paradox and into a divine state of existence, right now. Spirit will respond to any individual up-reach, at any time. This is the symbolism inherent in the interlocking triangles of the Star of David pattern. It is therefore the great paradox of the Concordance Moment that if you wait until November 8, 2003, to experience it, you might well miss it completely!

John Mirehiel

(P.S. >From the view of PATRICIA DIANE COTA-ROBLES This is what will be happening:

The Spiritual Hierarchy has revealed that 2003 is the year that is destined for the global shift of consciousness we have been anticipating for the past 50 years. There is going to be a Galactic alignment that will open a multidimensional portal of Divine Consciousness into the Heart and Mind of the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Cosmic I AM-All That Is.

During that rare moment, the Cosmic I AM will flood the Earth with unprecedented frequencies of Divine Consciousness and lift every man, woman and child a quantum leap into the remembrance of the Oneness of ALL life.

That rare Galactic alignment will occur on November 8, 2003. There will be a Star of David and other complex formations in the Heavens during a Lunar Eclipse that will be 18 degrees Scorpio.)

On July 18, 2002 a crop circle unofficially dubbed the “Harmonic Concordance Crop Circle” appeared, which many felt was a response to work being done around the ideas of the Harmonic Concordance.

Astrological Configuration of the Harmonic Concordance Moment, November 8-9, 2003
When affording Chiron planetary status, the Moment contains a near perfect Grand Sextile/Star of David pattern in Earth and Water signs, featuring the six planets that offer the precisely appropriate energies for a planetary shift in consciousness: Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, and Chiron. I am frequently asked what relationship November 8-9, 2003, has to the Harmonic Convergence of 1987. José Argüelles, the well-known interpreter of ancient Mayan texts, called the world’s attention to the 1987 event as being exceptionally propitious for the spiritual growth of humankind. The Harmonic Concordance of 2003 also offers us an exceptionally propitious Moment (and one shared throughout every time zone) for the further graduation of humanity as a whole, and for Mother Earth as well. In this sense they share the same lineage.

J. M.
harmonicconcordance.com/

diagnosis2012.co.uk/1.htm#Beyond%202012

…great article. I’ve read elsewhere that the world won’t end, but rather pcsycic abilities will be magnified etc etc. We should all go into the LD4all chat that day, so we can all die together! lol. yeah…I don’t think I personally believe in any of this…I mean ever since man’s beginning we have been predicting our end…I just don’t see the logic…

Just why would i want to die in chat room?
Are there any beds?:)guess not,so i just stay in mine:)
Gotta rush, not much time and still few souls out there to save:)

Interesting article… but I don’t believe you can pinpoint certain spiritual developments of humanity to one particular date. I do believe however that spiritual insights are slowly awakening into humanity. But it will take decades, probably centuries before we, as a species, have reached the next step on the “ladder of consciousness”. Spiritual enlightenment cannot be achieved in one step or on one date, but it takes years, or even numerous reincarnation cycles, of constantly shifting the central point of your whole being, together with EVERY aspect of it, to a higher step on the ladder. You have to go through all stages before you can get to the top of the ladder, where you’ll find Reality as it truly is. That’s why I don’t believe in this stuff. Originally astrology was probably based upon certain upright spiritual wisdom, but nowadays it’s far too alienated from its origins to find any true wisdom in it. The only effect this date will have on people might be a soft placebo effect, because the subconscious minds of the true believers will have been flooded with these New Age ideas.

a few weeks left…does no one care! think of the children, oh please, won’t somebody think of the children!

I do:)Im actually thinking of adopting some 16-17yrs old girl:)

The day is near. About 4 hours away in the US central time zone. I wonder if Fate knows about the international date line?

All this stuff sure sounds interesting, but I often find the ‘facts’ between these stories always conflicts with something else, like other ‘tales of enlightenment’ and stuff.
Come to think of it, its kinda like comparing Star Wars to Star Trek. The genres are the same, but everything else about them is just not even close.
In conclusion, this stuff sounds cool, if it were really that easy…

it’s the 8th today, i wonder what will happen? :smile:

but with all astrological things, it is not something that will happen in a flash i think, it will be an energy that manifest itself in different ways and over a period of time.

Can we stop change no…it will lead itself and works from the insight out.
so ehm nothing to worry and nothing to do then just be yourself as always :smile:

Live your life thats all the evolving that was ment for you this time :wink:

Oh and Ben7…ehm no secret but we all die anyway lol so whats the point?

Enjoy life, share a smile :smile: Start with yourself :smile:

Jeff

It’s the 9th, here. So far nothing exciting has happened, Well I cleaned my bathroom, which was kind of a miracle.

Nov 9 1:20AM: The Russians have landed. I’m hiding here in the cellar hoping they don’t find me. I can hear noises outside, like something’s burning. Will I be the only one left?

No, it are not the russians R3p7i It are the smurfs…little blue guys that are friendly and wave at you :wave:

Come out of that cellar :smile:

Jeff

Well, it’s the 9th in England, and I don’t feel different, prehaps my feet ache a bit more than usual.

Though what was funny is that there was a Lunar Eclipse yesterday.

Yes that’s strange: a few days ago scientists recorded the biggest solar flare ever detected (yesterday there were another 3 major ones), yesterday we had this lunar eclipse and last Wednesday the Matrix Revolutions was released. All this happened at the same time of this harmonic concordance. Perhaps the Wachowski Brothers knew about it and so this was the reason they set the release date at November 5?

Nothing big happened to here. Infact, I don’t think anyone I know had even heard about 'Harmonic Concordance". I did watch the eclipse though, which was cool. I’d never seen a lunar eclipse before.

Well, didn’t see any acts of terrorism in Israel, I guess that can be called weird :eek:

My feet have stopped aching, but my hands aching, does that count as weird? :content:

Definitely! :smile: So this harmonic concordance really does affect people here on earth!! You’re the living proof Technodreamer :wink: