Guess who's back, back again?

Aye, it be me. Or… Is it? Why, yes! It is!

Anyway, I doubt any of you remember me, but if you do hurray! ^_^. I’ve been on a dry spell for something like 3 months and a few weeks ago I had a lucid dream so it got me thinking about LD’s again. So I’ve been lurking around here for a few days, and I’m really excited about this new VILD Technique (kudos to Pedro on creating it!)

In any case, I hope I manage to get a good night’s sleep today, since I’ll be eating something like 800lbs of meat at a restaurant, (ah ain’t family dinners the best?). So after that I’ll be getting home to my (new) bed and trying the VILD technique. Wish me luck!

P.S: Sorry if you got bored to hell by this post, and you can refer to my email if you need mental compensation. :smile:

Welcome back, I think. Can’t remember too much of you. I havent been around lately either but thats only partially to a dryspell (lost count of how many months its been i think since last april) and more to it being mid-term season.

Hey welcome back, although I’ve never ever seen you (well I might have, it could be my memory crapping out again)

Welcome back! :smile: I remember seeing you around. :thumbs:

I guess, this is the best place to explain or talk about your LD, not only that, i bet it re-opened hope for LDing :wink: Well welcome back, and i’ll see you around :content:

Yup, it really did re-open my ‘hope’ for LDing. In fact, only last night I had 2 high lucidity dreams, meaning only one day after rejoining and rejoicing. Woohoo!

Wow thats great progress for being an LD4ALL drop out :tongue: , but ofcourse your back, for good :happy: Either way, once you think your gone, we pull you right back in :content: