Friend Induced LD =D

grr… i typed it all out… stoopid… now i gotta type it all again… dont even feel like it… >_<… hungry.

Anyway… LD!! Woo!!

My LDs ao far have corresponded with eclipses ( a dream sign ) and sleeping at someones house or a place other than my house. ( ¬_¬ )

Yesterday, we had a spectacular lunar eclipse. I slept over at my friends house. I had the most vivid and longest LD ever.

It was over 30 minutes long. The most interesting part was that it was Friend Induced. While I was sleeping over at his house, i had a dream that were sitting on a bench outside. He turns to me and says. “Hey, my watch is doing the thing you told me about.” I ask: “What?” He says “You know, that blinky weird lucid thing” I’m like “oh…” I look at my hand… and count my fingers. 1…2…3…4…5…6… I grin.

What follows is a full 30 minutes of LD fun. I dont want to go into the whole thing now… but it was quite cool. I didnt wake up and got to do alot of cool stuff. I know he was a figment of my imagination but I felt the obligation to my friend to keep him around and drag him around thru the dream. Out of gratitude. I know, im a dummy =D ^_^.

I did make the mistake of rubbing my eyes… All of a sudden, I blanked out and woke up. My first thought was “FA!!!” Since the first thing I saw was my friends “Haul Ass” poster. pic.shoppingsavvy.com/Haul-Ass.html I was quite confused where I was… but a quick check revealed it was quite waking life… a shame… but stil freakin cool!!!

-Crowe

Haul ass huh…

Yep… Haul Ass… =/ first thing i saw when i woke up… imagine my confusion.

I think this was somehow linked with Pedro’s method and his Friendly RC Contest thing =D.

-Crowe