Can't become lucid...

Hello and wellcome to the forum. Have you read the informational threads about Dream Recall, MILD and WBTB? Just relax and your dream recall will improve over time, keep writing in your dream journal. Tell yourself before you go to sleep you will recall the dream. Think positive. :wiske:

Ok, thanks moogle. :content:

Man i’ve been trying for a month and no sucsess. I have to tell you to be patcient. Also try waking up after 6 hours of sleep and emembering you Dreams. And try not to eat anything before you go to bed. It works for me. I get a dream a night! Sweet. So it’s not that bad.
Keep trying and never give up. I know I will never.
Good Luck.

Ha, ya right. I’m such a heavy sleeper, my alarm clock can barely wake me up. :grin:

Me too lol. But try to tell your self to wake up at that certian time and maybe you will. Ever try that? I do that all the time and I wake up at that time to. I clock woke me up a couple days ago. A wrist watch I almost straped to my ear and I woke up with it below my ear and it woke me up! I’m a super heavy sleeper.

I’ll try that. :cool:

every try doing a mantra as you fall asleep, such as “remember my dream…” over and over? i found it helped me alot…

This is what works for me:

An hour b4 bedtime, I make LD’s my focus. I’ll write; I will Have Lucid Dreams, I will remember all of My Dreams… over and over 'till my hand hurts. then do like 10 reality checks, get in bed and read a book about LD’s 'till eyes hurt, then lay down and keep repeating to myself what I had earlier writen.

Quote —>I’ve been trying to have a lucid dream for about 2 weeks now…so far, nothing

You’re being to hard on yourself. “Can’t Lucid Dream” is an Oxymoron! You CAN lucid dream, your body just needs time to adapt to what you’re doing. Think of all the dreams you’ve had in your life, then think of 2 weeks of dreaming. Not a lot! Just give your brain time, do a load of RC’s every day, if you want to try WBTB, WILD MILD VILD or whatever you want, but don’t give up on yourself because you will lucid dream if you are patient with yourself.

You should try to get your recall up to about a dream a night. Hey, you might have already had one and just not remembered it. And as everyone else has said you can’t expect a LD after only 2 weeks.

Boulderdash, you’ll have one eventually

Just relax you’ll get one when you least suspect i got mine the 4th day i tried that surprised me.

I remember about 1-2 dreams every night, OR every second night. Is that good enough?

Yeah that’s good enough. And it seems you have improved from before

Well done! But it could still take a while for you to have a LD.

Yeah, sorry about that, it’s a bit confusing. A couple of days ago I got it up to 1-2 dreams nightly…or maybe occasionally less. I might try WILD. :cool:

i have lucid dreams at least 2 times a weeks it takes practice and the right method every night.

I tried WILD a few nights ago, I slept for about five and a half hours, then woke up to try it. I laid in bed for a while, and tried to concentrate on my breathing…but nothing. :happy: I didn’t feel any vibrations or hear anything at all! If I at least felt/heard something, I would know that I’m getting somewhere! :help: I’ve tried it about 3-4 times, but I’m not making any progress at all. :cry: I’ll try again tonight… :panic:

So far, WILD actually hasn’t been successful for me, but I’ll keep trying until I get it! :happy:

I haven’t had a successful WILD yet, too, but I keep trying from time to time…

I’ve only had one distinctive WILD so far and it happened by accident. It was so cold in my house that I couldn’t sleep. I woke up and read for an hour. When I went back to bed my eyes began to tremble behind their lids and I could feel vibrations through the length of my body. I directly entered a dream without loss of my rational thought.