Would this work?

If I do a RC from looking at my hands and then before I go to bed I try to imagine my self with 6 fingures. Like the RC is to count how many fingures I have then in a dream I realize I have 6 and not 5 and BINGO.

i’m sure it will help soon enough, as long as that’s not the only thing you’re doing. different RCs work for different people, try different ones out and don’t do it only in your bed before sleep because you won’t be in bed going to sleep in your dreams, make sure you have your journal and dream signs set up too.

i’m still working to my first FULL lucid dream, i’ve only had 1 and a half :neutral:

good luck,
-p-Wes

You may also want to have a look around at your surrounding while you are doing your RC, sometimes your RC may fail you but with a pink elephant flying by its a safe bet your dreaming. Try putting a lot of thought into your RCs and don’t expect to see 5 fingers those are the only pointers I can give so go out (or stay in and sleep) and have fun.

Oh ya I know that I do more then 30 a day. I’m just wondering if I focus enough would I be able to see 6 fingures and realize? Well I’ll try in 30 minutes. Wish me luck.