If you had 7 wishes

No wonder I never get lucid dreams…I should have done a RC when I spotted the change! :ack:

1.no overwhelming pain
2.no overwhelming fear
3.no emptyness, I don´t want to feel “neutral”, instead:
4.joy
5.sadness
6.changes&surprises
7.a slow (like one hour) and painless death

tapir

1. to have a special card thing with which i could do whatever i want e.g. im just walkin along ooh lokk a car lets start bustin’ it up smash the windows, pop the tyres HEYY!! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING TO MY CAR? I’M CALLING DA COP…(i hold up the card and they see it) oh i’m terribly sorry sir karl would you like a glass of water?
    e.g.2
    im walking along and i see just any old stranger “give me £10000” "no way man like are you craz(card) okay!
    people do anything i say (willingly) if i show them the card
  2. to be able to lucid everytime i shut my eyes with the will to sleep
    3.charlotte loves me (not charlottedreamer this other person i used to know) more than anything in the world and will never get angry,break up or dump me or anythinglike that.
    4.be invincible to dieing and i can switch to any age i want at any time
    5.have a time machine
    6.infinite wishes
    7.to be able to transform into any animal i want or any person i want or any object i want the object would still be alive and still have the same brain as me

1: unlimited wishes…
2: time machine, to travel back in time, to the point before my life turned into a living hell…
3: world peace
4: a fair world, where everyone is equally…
5: no greed
6: a job
7: a girlfriend

I would be happy with just the first wish.

Hmm this is really tough…Here r mine ^_^:

1- For all the ppl around me that i love and cherish to be safe and healthy and not have to suffer
2- For ppl to be accepted not according to their appearances or
circumstances but by their inner beauty
3- For people to realize that there is more to life than going to school,
getting a job, and making money
4- To make country leaders(or wahtever u want to call them…) realize that
violence does not solve anything
5- To be able to go back in the past to correct stupid
mistakes i have done
6- To remove steriotyping, rascism and sexism
and the least important one…
7- To be able to switch my knowledge of one skill for another. I wish it
was math that i was good at instead of french.

If I could have this, I would be happy!

1. Have enough money to get by and not ever have to worry about anything.

2. Grow old with my “special someone” (whoever that may be).

3. Have 3 good kids… healthy, smart, nice, etc.

4. Give this one to my wife (The person I grow old with, see #2!)

5. Give this one to my first kid.

6. Give this one to my second kid.

7. Give this one to my Third kid.

I love those wishes! :wiske:

1. get a new computer
  2. 20 bucks
    3.50 bucks
    4.900 bucks
  3. war…with mars and the moon
    6.crimson skies
    7.LD at will

Don’t know about my 7 wishes yet, but I gotta say that Atheist had the absolute coolest wishes I’ve ever heard. If you haven’t read them yet, thy’re back on the first page of this post.

I could do with my number 2 coming true right about yesterday.

Or tapir’s number 1.

Learjet…what’s IBD?

IBD = Inflammatory Bowel Disease. A term relating to Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.

oof. Sorry about that…

lmao! :rofl: umm… or rofl! lol

k, here’s mine… in no order.

1. when I snap my fingers, whatever ammount of money I need at the time, will magically appear in my bank account. (with no limit) so that I could buy whatever I want, give it away, waist it, buy my mom a nice house in the counrty somewhere, whatever… charity, feed the hungry, ect…

2. have a perfect body. (what can I say, I want to be beautiful!)

3. That my mom, and brothers, whole family, friends, everyone, will never have to feel any pain, or be sick, or sad, ever again.

4. That I could bring my best friend who died, back to life

5. a BIG bowl of broccoli and cheese was sitting in front of me right now. (I love broccoli) - yum!

6…
hmm… you know what?? maybe just one wish.

that whatever I wanted, I could just snap my fingers and it would happen.
I like that.

~qriosity~

1. a sun to give light and warmth
  2. an earth to give life a chance
  3. a life to give BrainHacker a chance
  4. death to make life meaningful
  5. time to ensure it won’t happen all at once
  6. space to ensure it won’t happen all here
  7. mind to ensure at least someone notices these things

Hey, all my wishes seem to be fulfilled already :bounce:

Or wait…

8 ) PLEASE DON’T TELL ME HOW MATRIX REVOLUTIONS ENDS :panic:

assuing “more wishes” is an illegal wish.

1. Stable Friends who care
  2. Love
  3. Limitless supply of money
  4. knowledge. Abitilty to know death…“meaning” or lack of meaning in life. to live forever perhaps
  5. Band get famous, and to truely express myself in my music
  6. LD at will :smile:
  7. People to be more like me.

First i gotta say good topic, this is something I think of often, so without wishing for the standard, love, peace, and other hippie stuff :bored: here’s my wishes.

1-2. I begin by wishing that I had a nice little red button, and (maybe this uses up my second wish, I am taking into consideration this is possible so I will count this as 1 and 2) whenever I press it all the people who are useless and are a dent in our evolutional step upwards will die, yes die. All the morons you see walking around makeing life harder and generally stupider would be gone, This includes but is not exclusive to: Sadam Hussien, members of P.O.D. and Good Charlotte, terrorists, whoever keeps saying marijuana should be illegal, ect. That is my most selfless wish.

1. Marijuana will be legal, hopefully this will come true one day.

2. The people of this planet will realise that we are all one entity bound togerther by one universal conscienceness that we will call God for all intensive purposes, and that this connection that we all share means that doing something that does not benifit anyone but yourself and hurts everyone else, or is really stupid, in turn means that you are hurting God and damaging what should be on its way to becomeing something like “heaven”.

3. Pop-punk will be the highest form of treason and punished by death

6-7. Enlighenment in the form of selecting my own conscinecness and being able to become one with the energy and overall blanket of knowledge that envelops the earth and a warm and comfortable feeling. This meaning, i no longer need to sleep, eat, ect. because i have become one with all that is and have found the truth behind nature.

I guess this is a simplified explination of what i think would be my wishes

Easy,
1.the ability to do ANYTHING (Life would be an LD)
2. A toasted Ice-cream sandwich (They’re really nice, but being able to do anything would mean i could materialise one in my hand whenever anyway)

3-7 don’t matter, because I can already do anything so I would probably wish that I didn’t have these wishes anymore because they would be wasting my time, but then again being able to do anything I would have the ability to formulate my own time, or stop time altogether and so on. Screw that Idea, it would just be a downward spiral into a silly existential debate. But if I can do anything then it means i could make it not be that way, hmmm…

1. Ability to ld anytime

2. The perfect girl

3. Be a prodigy

4. Never-ending supply of money(without causing inflation)

5. To be the handsomest guy alive

6. Perfect Health

7. To die peacefully at an old age

Not in any order:

1. I wish my self esteem would quit rising.

2. I want to be murdered in the prime of my life.

3. I wish I would stop having trivial crushes on people.

4. I kinda want to know what my purpose in life is.

5. To have a lucid dream.

6. To be able to fly in waking life.

7. 20 dollars Canadian. If I get that then I have enough to buy a really nice knife that I want(only $109). Theres also another one that I want that costs $136 Canadian :bored:

Jenn~