DC's last words

so i had this crazy dream. it wasn’t an LD though. this guy w/ a saracen sword was trying to kill me, i had a tai chi sword and long story short and minus the gory details, i won the fight, but he wouldn’t die until i let him say his last words. so i stopped stabbing him long enough to speak. then he says

It’s not sad that my world ended, it’s sad that his didn’t.

and then he died and i woke up. i have no idea who “his” referred to. i thought he might have been talking about me, but i wasn’t sure why he wouldn’t have used “your” instead of “his”

anybody else got any ideas, or am i reading too much into the words of a dying DC?

maybe he was having a flash back before he died, and he was trying to talk to you, but said something else? :eh:

Intresting dream, i like sword fights

hubbs, the way you ended your post with “i like swrod fights” ruled if i may say, it really showed the avatar in you!

i belive he was more concerened about you dieng then him dien, it alll makes sense when you think aobut it that way,… wee, atleast when i think about it htat way. He is not sad that he died, he is sad that his goal was not complete, perhaps he had a thriving lust for you to be gone, and he would do this at his own throat… but he put his throat on the line to soon… I figure ill say something such as hubbs and say… I like gory fights

heh

I couldnt agree more :gni:. Oneiromancer do you have lots of sword fights or any kinda of fighting alot when you dream? Or was this a first?

I had a dream once before i fought this tall black guy, i tried my hardest to defeat him. I threw shopping carts, baskets, and myself. Drop kicks and loads of punches, but he wouldnt go down. I ran away afterwards, i figure it was a revelant time to bring that up. :content:

i have fighting dreams pretty regularly. not every night or anything, but often enough. i do martial arts and they carry over into my dreams :smile: they’re usually empty handed fights, but occassionally i’ll have a sword.