Must... Destroy... Teacher... *Edit my attack letter!

yeah you can always appeal but it’s quite a long process. Many teachers (where I live) have it in their head they can control you however they want. In my old middle school, people always used to hang out at the 7-11 across the street, so they actually sent authorities there and gave out detentions just like they would on campus.

I couldn’t agree more. The problem is so many people ignore the fact that words are nothing more than the byproduct of vibrating vocal chords. They move the air around them and produce sounds that are picked up by the ear. Those sounds only form words and ideas when you are led to understand what they “mean” over a period of time. They really don’t mean anything at all, it’s only your mind’s eye that forms a picture or an opinion of what the word means based on how you’ve been raised. Take someone who doesn’t speak english, or understand it at all. You could casually say every “cuss word” known to man to them, but toning it as a question, and they would have no idea. They would think you were asking a question. I can’t understand how someone can be offended by hearing a so-called “dirty word.” There is no such thing as a dirty word. Every word should be as treasured as the next because language is a very beautiful art. Did you know that “pants” was considered a ‘dirty word’ in France in the 1800’s? Ridiculous, huh? Just as ridiculous as our ‘cuss words.’ Say them enough and they’ll lose all meaning.

cool, a little like my plan my teacher made me write lines two pages! (both sides of one pice of paper) for forgetting my PE kit i had to write
i must remember to bring in my pe kit
so i thought well she’s not gonna read all of it is she? so in the middle of the page i wrote stuff like:
i must remember remember the 5th november
i must remember to eat my PE kit
i must remember to bring in a chainsaw to kill teacher
i must remember to coat this paper in pee and leave it to dry before handing it in

I have a sad IT teacher who will read the whole thing to make sure it’s correct! I don’t mind the long proccess, they can’t expell me until then. Also, I wouldn’t take a detension off of the school site (or “campus”), they no longer have responsability for me.

I think the answer to infection0’s problem is simple. Forget the paper, cause if your teacher really is as bad as she sounds, she’ll find something wrong with it and make your write another one on why those papers are wrong. Instead, just ask her, “Why write a paragraph for saying shut up?” You can offer your points, she can offer her’s, and instead of trying to embarrass her, which wont get you anywhere, you can have a civilized debate. Maybe even get a whole class debate organized over this if you want.
And by the way, waiting for her to come back so you can do this right after her surgury in hopes that it will come as more of a shock to her is disgusting. If you really wanted to solve this problem, you’d act better than that.

Wow, that sounds like a speach.
Personally, I would demand she appologise to me for trying to punish me for her beleifs against mine. She owes you an appology. The most likley problem is that she will not act civilized towards a student. Only decent people show the deserved respect, and the minority left (or majority depenant on where you live) treat students badly because they like this feeling of power (makes me laugh) or don’t like a teacher’s job.

Don’t write a speach, she will simply say “do it again” and your efforts will feel unapreciated. Make her appologies or ignore her.

Sometimes teachers are so aragant, that embarsing them is the only way, it makes them shut up and listen. But this is rarly the case.

I also here stories where teachers delibratley find ways to tell off people. If this ever happened to me I think my parents would be complaining up at the school.

It goes in a vishous cycle, Teacher punishs student, student behaves worse, teacher punishes student… This seems to be the way, I can’t think of a solution, there is always one person who causes trouble.

I didn’t mean a speach. I meant like, talking your problems out. Its always worked for me.

Sorry, I meant you phrased your post so well it sounded like a speach. I know you didn’t mean a speach. I would also want an appology, that’s what I consider important.

I’ve never seen a teacher apologize to a student yet. If she does it will be a first.

Oh, cool. I guess thats good thing, the speach resembling quality of my comments that is. :content:
And I guess I’d probably want an apology too, if that sorta problem got REALLY out of controll.
And Learjet, thats sucks, cause I’ve seen teachers apologize for uneccessary silly things. Not a lot mind you, but still, at least some teachers go to the lengths they need to have a good student-teacher relationship.

I think the bigger issue here is the fact that you didn’t write it. Sure you can read that big long thing out in class to her, but what’s the pride in it? What do you think will happen between her and the teacher who really wrote it? I think you should throw it away and write your own ideas, that way if you do get in worse trouble at least it will be of your own accord.

I agree on the little things. Wasn’t what I had in mind though.

I have several good relationships with my teachers… usually they give you many freedoms but they ask you to do some stuff sometimes. Of course, you respect that teacher so you’re very inclined to obey, since the teacher is giving you lots of space, and it feels like 2-way communication. Not many teachers are like that.

Hehe… it actually came as a coincidence. She caught me 1 min before the bell rang the last day she would be there. But when she came back she forgot all about it… I have half a mind to go and remind her about it! I’m hoping that letter will stir a little debate too, although it’s more likely it’ll be poof detention.

Oh yeah, that’s happening in that class with this guy I know. He’s a very good student too, but the teacher sent him to the office for reading a book… then the authorities let him go clean after she told them clearly to give him a “referral”. After that happened a few times we were hypothesizing that the referral man didn’t like her.

Anyways… do you think I should remind her tomorrow? (It’s been a week since she came back, so she probably won’t die unless she has major artery cloggage…)

Edit: Er, I DID write it. How do you think the text coincides so closely with class events…

Normally, I would state things about teachers seeming to be evil, but they try to educate us at minimum wage and such and such (stop me if someone already said this, I only read the first page), but I have had such an evil teacher as yourself whose real enjoyment of class was embarassing and degrading students. ^.^

Your essay seems quite professional! The only spelling error caught was that I think you spell ‘pagan’ differently. Very well done though. And If teacher ever give you line “Outside of these halls, the land is democracy, but in my classroom this is a dictatorship” which only coaches seem to use, reply with “If this is your dictatorship, than here is your rebellion!”.

Sorry, I must to go.

But still, very very nice work on the essay. Hopefully goes well.

Hey, cool quote!!! Where’d you get it?!!

Your saying she forgot, don’t remind her just to cause trouble.

That’s the idea, it will be hard for the teacher, and put back into place.

ahahh… fine… I’ll just let my effort burn. It seems far off now anyway.

if you refer to rebellion quote, I made it up. ^.^ I was tired of hearing coaches say to my classmates “Sorry son, but in my classroom this is a dictatorship.” And I always wanted to stand up and say that, but it was never directed to me. ^.^

I love that quote! It makes me happy every time I read it! :happy:

be sure to use it one day and tell me the reaction ^.^