Insomnia - Can't sleep!

My friend feel asleep in 10 seconds! I was like try to go to bed and he was already tierd and bingo before you know it I was like hey hey omg no way.

yeah its worth buying considering it pretty cheap. I got a bottle for like 2 dollars.

Could be your age.
A lot of teenagers go through periods they have trouble sleeping, then grow out of it…
That’s what happened to me at least(tiredness all the time, unable to sleep) especially if you’re still growing… I used to be the same.
saddleback

It happened to me too this year… I solved it by not drinking tea before going to sleep. I tried drinking green tea for example.

Now I’m drinking mint tea…

yeah, drinking green tea (the Japanese kind) probably won’t knock you out. It’s got the highest caffeine content for a tea available :smile:

Try taking a shower before bed. That does it for me.

I notice that i can get to sleep quicker by having my window just beside my bed open. That way i can get lots of fresh oxygen so my body doesn’t have to worry about air too much.

i have that problem too

I used to have that problem, but now i just read until I can’t read anymore, like I read until my eyes cant stay focused, then when i want to I can fall asleep in about 1 min. Litterally, one min! It also might help that i get like 6-7 hours of sleep on the weekend :bored:

Man… I have that problem… I’ll get a great night’s sleep and then around certain times during the day at school I’ll get extremely tired for no reason

No this wasn’t the japanese kind and it didn’t have any caffeine… it’s another type of tea…

I just always have trouble getting to sleep. I heard somewhere that the average person falls asleep in something like 8 minutes. Sometimes it takes me 2 hours :bored:

I don’t really know what it is, whenever I lie somewhere and try to sleep I get… stiff in a while and have to move again. And it definitely doesn’t help when it’s 22 degrees… I’d rather be freezing than a little too warm :neutral:

The funny thing is, I can sleep fine if I’m in a bus or a car :confused: weird. Maybe it’s because I’m trying too hard.

Does anyone have any ideas that might help you to fall asleep? It annoys me so much… and then it gets even more difficult…

Sleeping Medicine? shrugs It varies for me. It probably means your going to bed a time your body isn’t used to, thus you can’t sleep.

Unless I work my ass off during the day I’m the same. And then if I work too much I don’t have LD’s just uncontrollable dreams. May as well make the most of it and keep an eye out for HH.

I know what you mean, takes me a couple hours to fall asleep as well, I’d give anything to be able to fall asleep in 7 minutes. Sometimes if I’m really tired, I would fall asleep easier on like a couch with the light and television on and stuff, it’d be a really light and often interrupted sleep but usually I can fall asleep faster that way. i don’t know why. but yeah if y’all know some herbs or vitamins or wtvr that helps plz list. tylenol pm and unisom and that stuff doesn’t really work for me.

maybe you just have a lot to think about. Are you worried about something or just a little stressed? I find it hard to sleep if I got a lot of things going on my mind…

another thing I’ve noticed is that it’s way easier for me to fall asleep if I “do something” during the day and not just stay home…

I’d love to fall asleep in 8 minutes :confused:

Right now I’m taking 6mg melatonin every night and can fall asleep in about 1 hour (as opposed to 3-6 hours before)

Also, 5HTP may help you falling asleep faster,but I’m not sure

What!!! 8 minutes :eek: . The minimum for me is about half an hour.

Well that’s something I’ve thought about before, because my thoughts do tend to wander when I’m trying to sleep, I’ll be thinking of completely unrelated things. I find it hard to clear my head of thoughts, and how can I? When I’m thinking about trying to sleep :tongue:

Maybe I should exercise more, I might try that tomorrow.

Heh, I’m actually surprised so many people have the same problem I do, especially given the forum it is and the fact that if you can’t sleep you can’t really have a lucid dream :content: . Interesting…

I actually searched about insomnia a while ago, you know one thing I found?

Apparantly, it’s best to sleep with your head pointing NORTH because of the Earth’s magnetic field :eh:. I happened to have a compass nearby and I sleep close enough to East-West (with my head at West).

really :eh: ? that’s weird…sounds like crap, if i had a compass i’d try it out tho :content:

check out this site:https://consumerhealthdigest.com/sleepaids2.htm