I can LD at will!!!! part II

pedro, you tech sound interesting, i will try it, but maybe you should be a little more humble your aproach to dealing with people and presenting your ideas. you seem very cocky, you come off as one of those type of characters that are really full of themselves.

How can you accuse someone of being cocky with an avatar like that! … lol :smile:

Trying VILD again tonight!

Why VILD is different than MILD for Gamers

OK in advance for people who dont know The Zone is a dreamlike state that gamers can slip into (some at will some not) where thier entire reality becomes that game

VILD is similer to the time I was continually trying to do this one platform part of Phendrana Drifts (really cold snowy area in the first-person adventure game Metroid Prime) I was so focused that I was eventually doing the same part over and over, eventually i sipped into The Zone.

That is similer to VILD with one exception: YOu form the situation in your head.

according to LD4Alls Def. of MILD the two things are completly different. When doing VILD you visualize the dream

hmmm…

i’ve never done VILD successfully,. i’ve tried it properly 2wice though.,.

but both times i ended up having a LD …, even though it wasn’t directly how its supposed to transform from a vision to a dream., it was late late in the dream when i turned lucid, both times

A lot of you guys are saying its just natural for some people to ld every night. I believe (unless it is scientifically proven then you can rub it in my face), that it is strictly a mental thing, more than just saying to yourself ‘im going to ld every night’. It is a very subconscious mental understanding, like if a persons been lding every night their whole life, it is just locked in their psychi that it will continue on like that. If you were to reassure yourself; i mean REALLY reassure yourself in every aspect, that you would ld every night, you would.

I think he ment more along the lines of you dont phyically see them on your eye lids, because u dont accually use your eyes. Like I can imagine my sister for example, with my eyes open. If for example im looking at a blank tv it doesnt look like shes on tv, it doesnt just project her image on your eyelids, you see it in you mind.

ps. sry Daysong if im incorrect lol, but thats how i feel about it.

Why is it different? Don’t you still think about it? The situation in MILD is a lucid dream so it’s a more general form of VILD, for me. If you think otherwise that’s ok. The important thing is to try VILD and if it works for you, then that’s great.

Actually VILD isn’t that completely new. It was already proposed independently before by Guido Gardini as part of a self-hypnosis or auto-suggestion technique where as you are going to sleep you visualise balloons with LD written on them, a big poster saying ‘THIS IS A LUCID DREAM’, etc… The difference with how Pedro formulated it is that he visualises persons (rather than objects) who remind you to do RC’s.

sognilucidi.it/portale/modul … =0&thold=0
Google translation:
translate.google.com/translate?u … uage_tools

:mrgreen_hat: Hurray for me! I got an LD, i did the thing as I was falling asleep, but i didnt WILD, i was in a dream later in the night, and I remembered to do a reality check, just cuz, which a never do. I think that the thing i did while falling asleep at least helped me remeber to remember to RC. The great thing is it ended my SUPER DROUGHT (bum bum BUM!) :grin:

Yeh Neo…, the same thing always happens to me when i try VILD …, ; i turn lucid later in the dream by an RC ( the hold nose one )

it happened again thismorning… i wonder if there’s something goin on there… :shrug:

The only time I’ve been pissed off with someone on this forum is when you post to everyone who I am as a person…even thought you have never met me. That pisses me off. Firstly, you are wrong but I can’t prove that so forget that one and think what you want. Secondly, if you have a problem with someone you don’t need to post it to everyone, keep it to yourself or private message the person. Thirdly, wow are you psychic or something??? Does it help with the LD’s? You must be if you THINK you know who I am as a person but have never met with me, never spoke to me (not even online) and had NOTHING to do with me…EVER. Impressive.

I might not like certain people but I don’t parade it around the forum. If I was going to, I’d say something along the lines of… TheSeeker is a stupid ■■■■■■■ bastard who has nothing better to do than judge people he doesn’t even know. What a stupid ■■■■■■■ cunt.

That was just retalliation. Won’t happen again.

lol :cool_laugh: pedro, I would probably of turned the other cheek, but that works too :content:

IMO you over reacted alittle, he seemed just to be trying to help and maybe went a little to far.

P.S. Probably should have just PMed him that…

Hey, if I could LD at will, you can bet I’d be parading around telling everyone to bow before me. Let him have it. :content:

Haha, indeed.
I tried it last night, no results, but i think I just wasnt tired enough, i ended up giving up and just falling asleep :sad:

I thought thats how you’d react.

I rest my case.

LOL :cool_laugh: This looks like it will be fun :wink:

Ive done it 2 times in a row (no reading though)
I become uncomfortable, and when I do

1. I start the RC contest imagery, which I never fall asleep during and is incredibly stupid in my opinion. The idea is good, but the contest - i dont like contests.
    2)I then fall Asleep after a while. Following your steps, I fail. Trying to curve it a little bit, I fail :sad:

read your thread before bed, and while I didn’t follow the method as I was too tired , I had a short LD in the first hour of sleep. Felt really wierd when I woke up, totally heavy all over, could hardly move. Never really had that. Infact , last nite I ran the gamut of dreams, LD, wet one (ooer) and normal school friend type dream. will try your technique for sure.

I haven’t gone lucid yet, but it’s definietly working. I am starting to appear with my friends (and my third person problem seems to be going) and if they ask me to look at my hands I’ll most likely realise I’m dreaming. I don’t read though.
:wink:

Well, sadly the LD I had was a one off LD. I’m still trying though.

:sad: i wish i could ld at will