Dreams about the forum (was BIG MILD topic part II)

Last night I was on this site for 2 hours before going to bed. When I was lying down I was telling myself again and again that I was going to have a ld and that if I was lost (frequent dream) I would be dreaming.

Then I proceeded to have a dream about browsing this website ( probably my subconcious trying to tell me something!) - pretty I didn’t spot the signature that says are you dreaming now in my dream. If I had I might have had a ld! :bounce:

In reply to moogle –

Did the site look… normal? Whenever I’m on the internet in my dreams something is always messed up… I never notice in the dream though. :confused:

Yes It felt normal. The colourful heading on the top was very clear and didn’t appear to alter. But then again I’m not very good at observation in waking life! :wink:
The only three times I’ve had a ld and they have been so short it nearly isn’t worth mentioning them is when something happens that’s totally impossible even to me! :confused:
It even felt like I was actually reading all the pages.

Wow, that’s neat… in my dreams something is almost always corrupted in some way. Of course my dream-self isn’t quite bright enough to notice it :wink:

I had another dream related to the internet last night.
The laptop was being used by me and the server thought I was idling and gave me a warning that the machine would blow-up if I didn’t press a certain button within a certain ammount of time.
I didn’t notice the warning and the machine blew up! I could feel really hot little spots on the back of both my hands. I looked at them and could see little spots of black plastic embedded on the back of my hands.
I thought my poor son I’ve blown up his computer. I felt really guilty. I was more worried about destroying his laptop than the state of my hands.

:blush: They say look at the back of your hands. I’ll be observant one of these days.

:lmao: Dream-selves can be so weird… I also often find myself thinking about something else when I’m in danger or have just been bitten by a rapid hamster… :eh:

I’m surfing this forum quite a bit these days… I’m sure I’ll do that rc in a dream eventually… still waiting…

:peek: hmm… are we still on topic here?

i’m turning this topic into a new one and make another MILD topic part II of the BIG MILD topic…

When i dream about the internet i never really go to the same sites that i do in real life. Except for this site. My mind must be playing tricks on me. The sites never have any advertising and they are usually centered in the middle, nothing around the edges.

I’m still having lots of dreams about the forum. They make up a third of my dreams. So far most of them look like ld4all: but I have had three that have been a combination of the three forums that I use.