Body building..

Doooooes…anyone here body build?

I’ve been known to give my dreambody a work out. :wink:

Do you bodybuild? Do you compete?

I was thinking funny thoughts as I saw that dreamaddict had posted a reply here (check the pictures thread!) hope that’s not insulting :content:

I don’t get it. :eh:
What pictures thread? The photo gallery? That hasn’t been updated since Nov. 7th?

Body building in your dream stimulates your physical muscles, not enough to move, but enough to body build.

-KoN-KepTz-,
I’m more of a runner, but I lift too…

Technodreamer,
I’ll bet you’re right… I work out, but not a phenomenal amount… I get pretty good results… I have some friends who do a lot a physical work/lifting etc in their jobs or whatever and they ask me why it doesn’t build their muscles as much. I always figure it’s mental: actually working out, even if it’s physically less, can have better results than someone doing physically more who isn’t working out because of how the mind connects to the muscles. I’ll bet you could get some results from doing in it dreams, and especially combined with an actual RL workout program.
Peace,
Sruthan

Yeah, thats true technodreamer. The best example I can think of is in yoga. If you cant get into a position properly then just imagining it will move the muscles ever so slightly and help strech the ligaments, so eventually you will be able to do it!

If I were to start working out in my high school weight room for an hour a day, how long would it take for me to start seeing results?

Ahh! But didn’t Dreamaddict use an old photo of himself…he may have transformed his body by now. :tongue:

That’s right! But come on, put try to put huge muscles (flexing) under his face and don’t laugh! Hey, why are smart people never athletic (statistics taken from my school) ?

…One day. You would be sore the next. Best to work out one day, rest the next, and then resume the day after. Be sure to stretch first… and I don’t know how fast results would be. I’d think about 2-3 weeks for minimal results??? But I really have no idea.

Ohhhh, my photo. :confused: My photo was of my head? :bored: Could my head use more muscles? :tongue:
DreamAddict flexes his six-pack and strikes another pose for the camera - NOT!

I wouldn’t consider myself a bodybuilder by any means, but I do like to be in good shape as I play lots of sports.

I found this awesome workout on-line. It requires no weights and only about 15-25 minutes a day. I just do it while watching TV or something.

It’s called the Zen Workout, it’s no miracle workout but I’ve been at it for less than a month and I like it a lot. Normally you’d have to pay for a book to find something like this.

angelfire.com/ny5/shenandoah/OBB/OBB.html

Check it out. It has plenty of excercises for different body parts, just don’t overdue it. The forum is good for asking any body building questions.