Why..?!?

Darn I can get sóóó angry about this:

Source: hsus.org/ace/15954

I wonder how these hunters would feel if théy were the hunted, instead of these beautiful animals. How would théy feel if they were skinned alive and left behind in agonizing pains, while also knowing that they were brutally tortured and murdered only for commercial reasons, so that some terribly tarted up Barbie doll could show her new fur coat to her overjealous neighbours, much to her pleasure…
I still hope people would finally see that what they’re doing is wrong. But that’s probably vain hope… because everything in this society deals with making money and the greed becomes worse every day.

I totally agree with you Mystic. It’s just money and greed that drive people to do such horrible things. Very sad :sad:

I agree that haunting should not be done on species that are in risk of getting extinct… i also believe that they should be killed in the most humane way as possible, so they do not suffer more than they need.

But i do not agree that hunting animals should stop… Where would we get meat from then?

I agree 100% with you Thomas.

You dont have to eat meat to live. We dont HAVE to kill animals, i mean early man did, just because there was no other food. But there are plenty of vegitarians today.

P.S. Maybe if everyone was a vegitarian there wouldnt be enough food :confused:

P.S.S. Im not a vegitarian , jus makin a point

Actually we do have to have meat, either that or have a very special diet to get all the nutrients that are in meat. And especially in 3rd world countries, it would be hard to give them that diet, or supplements that we need to survive.
Maybe instead of killing them we can grow huge animals and then do surgery on them to remove bits of meat, but not so much that they die. Or maybe we could just eat their corpses. :tongue: yum!
It is not practical for everyone to become a vegitarian.

humans are meat eaters, so it would be very unatural for me to just eat vegetable food… same thing in the animal world also… Animals kill eacother for food. I simply could have not functioned without meat.

I didn’t say hunting animals should stop :smile: Many people may become vegetarian but we still need some proteins which can only be found in meat. But these seals here are mainly killed for their fur. I don’t think we need fur to survive… Some may argue “but we also need their meat”. No we don’t need seal meat to survive. Why should we have to kill every exotic species just to taste their meat?? Instead of killing every species we should stick to only about 10 or 20 “ordinary” species (cow, pig, chicken,…). All the other species must be left alone. It’s just ridiculous to kill exotic deep-sea fish because eating rare deep-fish gives you the feeling of being more important than others…

Good point, but i think that people in more civilized places could easily become vegiatian. Not that its that neccesary, i dont think that cows are in dangered…

totally agree with you there

If I were a hunter I don’t think I could hunt, it would be like killing a live anamal for the sake of nothing.

Time to ban fur again then!

i agree Mystic thats to cry for what fate those seals awaits :grrr: grrrr

Jeff

Why Don’t we ban fur? We can make synthetic stuff that’s pretty much the same and we would save so many lives.
I don’t think that everyone could be a vegetarian. I couldn’t because of my allergy to other protenous foods that many vegetarians eat to stay healthy. I don’t agree with needless killing though