Try getting a tattoo!

Hey,

I have just thought about this today and desided to post it because it may help some of you mostly those with tattoos or who think they might want one. I have a couple myself and particularly one on my right inner forearm. I got it pretty recently…well a couple months ago. Anyway, I noticed today that it only sometimes appears in my dreams. Like sometimes i notice that it is there but it looks a little different or is in a little different place. But, since i dont think about it that much anymore it makes it a bit less of a DS but it is still something i can use. I am going to get another soon, and I am pretty sure it woln’t start showing up in dreams for a little while. So, in theory a tattoo is a good DS… so go out and ink up everyone!!!

Well, I don’t want a tatoo, but I could draw a reminder on my hand every day, so that it starts o appear in my dreams.

If you are going to get another tatoo for the purpose of LDing make sure it says “Are You Dreaming?” It could aslo have that picture of the person in the clouds (you know, at top of the page in the banner type thing) if pasQuale does not mind.

Well, when I turn 16 I’m getting a tattoo all over my right arm. Blue flames. :slight_smile:

If you don’t want to go out and get a tattoo, or can’t for that matter, try henna. It’s pretty cheap and works really well on hands. It’ll stay on for about 2-3 weeks. That should be long enough for you to get used to it in WL and for it not to show up in your Dreams.

I got a little question mark on my wrist a couple years ago, and every time I notice it I do an RC. Also when people ask me about it, it’s always a good oppurtunity to talks about LD’s. All part of Lucid Living I guess.

Cool, i like the question mark… its a good mark… the king of marks. Lol anyways yea I think drawing something on your had small or something like that would definatly work, I have never heard that idea before so thats why i posted it… :content:

No :eh:

Before you came along there was this guy that suggested that you write “RC” in big red permanent ink on your forehead if you look at mirrors often…

I think that’s better than getting a tatoo. Actually just tie something around your finger or write on your hand if you look at your body a lot

Damn, and I thought I had come up with a new idea…just kidding no ideas are new…everything is done…its like that episode of star treck…o god im such a nerd :cry: