Lucid Living??

I was walking to the local shop to buy some bread this evening. It was dark, lit by orange streetlights. One of the first things I notice is that there is no-one around and no cars moving on the road…I feel as if I am floating along, and I decide to do a reality check. I looked down at my hand and count my fingers - there are five. I try again, not convinced. Still five. I’m not convinced, but there are no clocks, no writing or anything to check. I grow a little scared as I walk further, but I tell myself not to imagine anything too scary, just in case I am dreaming and it appears. Instead I think of a black cat - if it walks out now I must be dreaming. No cat. I approach the shops and everything seems normal now. I can read and re-read signs which don’t change. I put aside thoughts of dreaming…until I’m going back up the path and see a black cat walk out in front of me!!!

This happened to me this evening. Either I am still in a dream, or it’s just a strange coincidence…No I’ve not taken anything either :smile:

Cool experiance! No your not in a dream, incase of course you are, but your just in my dream…As for the reality checks, a good one, unless you have a really stuffed up nose, is to hold your nose and try to breath through it. I find this the best becuase others dont always work, and it doesnt depend on the dream, example: If for a RC you tried to put your hand through a wall, if you were pretty sure you couldnt, chances are you cant. With the nose RC as long as you concentrate on the idea to breath, you should be able to.

EDIT: Also it feels weird :content:

thats cool, its weird that you felt like you were floating and you wern’t dreaming. what did it feel like? did you just feel like you were light and gliding across the floor?

-=JaSoN=-

Lack of blood to the brain :cool:

Thanks Travis :neutral: :smile:

It’s a bit difficult to explain. I knew I was walking, but it was a strange sense of not being real. I was moving along, but didn’t notice the sensation of my legs moving just like in my dreams.

a couple of days ago i felt like that, not like i was floating, but like the world i was in wasn’t real…it was a wierd feeling. It probably had nothing to do with it but i did notice there was a full moon out…

creepy…

Sounds like a weird experience. I can see how it would confuse anyone whether they were dreaming or not.

Oh btw, by blood, I meant oxygen :shy: