Charka, Chakra, sun-eye, Third eye tech.

I dont think so, i think your supposed to look up, not to the center :woah:

I remember I once tried such a method during a WILD trial, and a very peculiar thing happend. Kept my concentration on it for a while, and after some time, I felt a hard pressure there, as if someone was jamming their thumb into my forehead.
I felt myself getting smaller WITHIN my own body, till I was little more than a speck, and I could still feel that pressure. I let my mind wander a bit, and I lost focus and went into a dream and never became lucid, but Im sure that if I held out a little longer, then I could have gone into a dream conciously. There really is some sort of power behind this, its real.

That was a great way to desrcibe it GhostOfTheNavigator, just try harder next time :content:

I feal nothing :cry: .

um, I’m pretty sure your not accually supposed to ‘look’ at your third eye, as it would seem impossible unless you can pop your eyes out or roll your eyes up, and I also dont see how attempting to look up really hard then getting a headache helps with LDs. It is my understanding that you are supposed to concentrate on this spot, not look at it. Meditate on it. Too many ppl imagine their “self” like in their brain, looking out. Just concetrate on the spot and center yourself there.

Hey, don’t you give up that easily, sure you can do it!! :content:

Yes this is called chakra meditation. Normally when working with the chakras you need to work with every major chakra to keep a healthy energy balance of your body. The suneye method however only emphasizes on the brow chakra. If you keep focusing on this chakra only, or if you overstimulate it, your energy body could get out of balance a bit, so don’t overdo it.
There are many chakra meditation techniques, but they all start with letting the energy flow through your body in a totally relaxed and very natural way. You could do this by shifting your point of awareness through every major body part from your toes straight up to your head, then back through the chakras to an area in the lower abdomen (here lies the biggest energy storage center of the body). When you do this, try not to think about your actions but let it flow naturally. In time you’ll actually feel it flowing.
Then you could for instance do some colour breathing meditation: with every major chakra you can associate a certain colour and geometrical pattern (for instance: base chakra = deep red; brow “third eye” chakra = deep blue;…). You need to work from the base chakra up to your crown chakra. When you inhale, you must feel yourself becoming the colour of the specific chakra you’re working with. Feel it everywhere outside as well as inside you. Try to channel this colour straight into the heart of the chakra (with the aid of your breathing). When you exhale, feel how every tension and thoughts are leaving your body together with your breath. Do this a few times per chakra, and then move up to the next one.
You can also combine colour breathing with chakra stimulation by shifting your point of awareness through the specific chakra. Stimulate it with your awareness, but don’t think about it. Just be inside this chakra while at the same time you let it overflow with its specific colour.
Personally I’ve found that stimulating all chakras, instead of only one, works much much better: most of my dreams got much clearer and LD-rate was also higher. In general I felt myself better than without the chakra meditation.
Good luck with it :smile:

I don’t get how can you meditate? It’s hard and doesn’t make sense. Colors? How can I imagine colors? :confused: :help: . Is their any easy/basic technique? If it means relaxation I am relaxed all the time.

Actually these are the easiest and most basic techniques of chakra meditation :smile: Here’s a good link with detailed information about letting the energy flow through your body by shifting your point of awareness: astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm

I don’t think you’re always relaxed enough to meditate… When you’re totally relaxed you feel a heavy numbness all over your body.
Some time ago there was a big topic about meditation: https://community.ld4all.com/t/meditation/7563

It’s not thát difficult to imagine colours. I suppose you can imagine (coloured) objects right? So why shouldn’t you be able to imagine colours? When you do colour breathing you must not only imagine it, but try to feel that your breath has the same colour: when you inhale, your body is completely filled with the colour (especially the area of the specific chakra); when you exhale, remove the excessive colour together with remaining muscle tensions and distracting thoughts. You must be completely surrounded by this colour before you can go to the next colour. Really try to feel it. Become this colour. This may seem difficult in the beginning, but it will go easier in time when you gain more experience.

Mystic, I have a question about chakras. I seem to naturally feel something at the forehead chakra (3rd eye) and I can completely relax and focus on this area and very nearly WILD. I feel the numbness etc. I can bring on the sensation like it is being touched simply by thinking about it. I’ve never got this sensation anywhere else on my body (except occasionally my right temple). Is there any significance reason for this? Are the other chakras just as easy to pinpoint and start to feel? I am asking you because you seem quite experienced in doing this, but I suspect it is different for different people.

I don’t know if you believe me or not but I just can’t do it :sad: :sad: :sad: Aww man I really want to.

To all:

Try the chakra technique in the middle of the night, at around 4am. It will be easier to attain the level of relaxation to feel any result.

Gotta try that… Thanx for the tip GhostOfTheNavigator! :smile:

Actually I have the same sensations :smile: It comes quite naturally and when I concentrate on it a bit I could sometimes feel my skin throbbing and pulsating at that spot. I don’t really know what this could mean, but probably this chakra is more active than the other ones. When speaking in metaphorical terms, one could consider the third eye as a spiritual eye which is highly sensitive to mystical transforming powers which begin to awaken within ones (sub)consciousness. The metaphorical third eye is fully closed in most people, but it will be stimulated when you become a more spiritual being. Once you fully realize the true nature of reality (the essence of spirituality), the third eye will be fully opened (together with every other chakra). It is however possible to open the chakras without realizing the true essence of spirituality (in that case, the brow chakra will be opened, but the metaphorical spiritual eye will yet be partially closed). I hope you’re still with me :wink:
So perhaps these natural vibrations are signs of an ungoing spiritual development? I think it’s definitely something positive.

While the third eye chakra is the seat of our higher spiritual powers, the other 6 major chakras represent other aspects of ones personal connection to the sacral. So development of the other chakras is quite vital :smile:
The other chakras are quite easy to pinpoint but personally I find it harder to feel them. I need to stimulate them pretty long before I feel some sensations.
I’ll give you a brief description of these chakras:

Base/root chakra: Located between the anus and the genitals (at the very base of the spine). This is where the kundalini snake rests (cosmic energy). This is the gate to the other chakras. It is the chakra of the element Earth and corresponds to basic survival, natural joy, pleasures and passions. Colour: deep-red

Sacral chakra: Located between the navel and the genitals (lower abdomen). It represents the element Water and corresponds to sexual energies. Colour: orange

Solar Plexus chakra: Located a bit above the navel (near the solar plexus nerve ganglion). It represents the element Fire and corresponds to will, power, energy and autonomy. Colour: bright yellow

Heart chakra: Located in the heart area. Some say this is the most important chakra. It represents the element Air and corresponds to healing, love, compassion and unity. Colour: light green

Throat chakra: Located in the lower throat area (between the depression in the neck and the larynx). It represents the element Sound (Akasha) and corresponds to communication, vibration, telepathy and creativity. Colour: light blue

Brow/Third Eye chakra: Located at the point between the eyebrows (the exact spot is called the medula plexus). It’s often called the seat of the soul. It represents the element Light and corresponds to intuition, visualization, higher mental powers, clairvoyance and imagination. Colour: deep-blue

Crown chakra: Located at the top of the head. It represents the element Thought and corresponds to consciousness and transcendence. It is the seat of enlightenment. Its geometrical representation consists of a thousand-petaled lotus blooming. Colour: light purple (some say white)

A very good link with lots of more information: rickrichards.com/chakras/Chakras1a.html

Don’t panic if it doesn’t work the first time. Also, don’t try to actually see a colour when you have your eyes closed. You have to imagine it. Try to embrace the colour and imagine what it would feel like to see it, or to have it all around you. Keep trying every day. Don’t try to force it or anything because this will certainly not work.
Good luck!

Mystic that page you gave me I got to page like 3 and then it started talking about like MBA. “Lightly scratch the skin of your left knee with your fingernails to highlight it. Do this just hard enough to leave a slight tingling sensation there after you stop scratching. Close your eyes and feel for this tingling area with your body awareness.” Firstly I can’t get it to a point where I can feal it and not be scrathing. After I stop I feal nothing and I’m almost cuting myself enough to stop. Secondly What is Body awarness to shift your awarness? I can’t do it if I try you can tel all the fonction are forced and are fake. I don’t know If you understand me or not :sad: I hope you do. I’m really not visual or have good memory.

I actually tried to last night, its funny that you mention that. But my problem was i forgot where all the charaks were located, or the sensory spots, so i couldnt do it. I had a great link that explained everything so well, i guess i have to dig through the archives to find it. I havent looked at your links yet, im sure there just as good as the one im thinking of.

Thanks for your help Mystic :content:

Avalon king, my friend,

It looks like you’re a bit anxious about getting results. don’t forget that those feelings are brand new for you, thus you’re not able to anticipate it. dont creste big expectations, for it’s a very subtle feeling, Just try to relax, and mind that your time is coming. Just let your mind find the timing

I agree with Trismegistus. It can take some time before you notice any sensation. Don’t give up if you can’t feel anything in the beginning, because even then you’re stimulating your energy body. It’s only a matter of time before these energetic vibrations are strong enough for you to sense. It’s like LDing: keep practicing and you’ll certainly get results.
Once you feel the energetic sensations everything will become much easier because then you have something to work with. In time these sensations will become crystal clear: when you move your point of awareness through your body, it will feel as if you’re moving through a layer of gelatine while leaving a trail of energetic sensations behind.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean… If you shift your point of awareness through your body you’ll obtain a greater awareness of your body as a whole (if you keep practicing ofcourse). If you have an excellent body awareness you can instantly pinpoint your awareness to a certain spot on/in your body and feel how it would be to be at this spot. Shifting this point of awareness creates ripples in the energy body. The energy body consists of non-physical layers and can only be influenced by other non-physical phenomena, such as thought and imagination (which is exactly the nature of what you do when you bring your awareness to this spot).
I hope this helps a bit :smile:

EDIT: For those who are interested, here’s some truly beautiful chakra art: satorivision.com/chakra.html

Well yesterday I master waking up at any time that I like :grin: . Except I’m still 17 minutes off. And I pluged my ears and at first ,I just had a bath, I could hear my fingures like going limp and then I let every thing go limp and My left leg had no fealing. And I ,first time, cleared my mind of anything. Like I had no thoughts for the first time.

That’s really great news! Keep practicing and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll be able to do in one year from now :smile:

I well that time it was probably fake I thought I was thinking of nothing and their was no sensation or difference from normaly staying like that. I when I sorta unpluged my ears I heard the usual noices I did this just a little but I could still hear everything. SO I think It wasn’t a real peace.