November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

One big LD for me! :content:

UPDATE: this is where I got. Sorry I might be a way for three or four days, since I have a lot of work to do.

One more short LD to add into the bag… slowly my LD’s are returning

UPDATE: I had an LD. I tried rubbing my hands and closing my eyes to change the dream scene. I awoke.

I had my fourth LD in November. Man, this is really working for me :smile: Since I started competing, i had 7 LDs, those three months before…none!

NOV LDs: 4

Raven24

Had one more last night.

another one finally… sadly many details got forgotten though

I’ve had two near misses. I’m keeping my fingers crossed now. :wiske:

i haven’t had a ld since the beggining of the month, i think its because of lack of sleep though, im gonna try to atleast get in 8 hours tonight. Does anyone else have to wake up at 6 am?

2 more tonight :happy: Seems like they come in waves for me.

i hope i have another 2 more, so i beat october

I had one distinct lucid dream last night. Bump me up to 6.

Another one for me, please. Bump me up to 3 for November… thanks.

Yay i’m still at 0… But in a month if my training/testing/idea works, i’ll be getting FULL LDs at least once a night :wink:

Kick me up to 5 :happy:

Please sign me up. 5 so far for November. 3 of those were this morning :eek: :grin:

2 more for me.

ok add me another 1 damn u dreamwalker lol u r a goal to reach that is 4 sure

edit make that 2 brings me to ten i went dream fishing :happy:

Move me up to 7.

Seems like I’m having a mini-drought. Oh well… a few cups of ultra strong mint tea and it will soon be over. I hope… :smile:

Two more last night… but man, one of them was the most frustrating dream ever. Anytime I tried to use any lucid power the dream would fade and I’d FA. Whether I was trying to fly, walk through walls, create someone behind me or run really fast it all seemed to kill the dream once I tried it. Damn.