November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

I had my fourth LD in November. Man, this is really working for me :smile: Since I started competing, i had 7 LDs, those three months before…none!

NOV LDs: 4

Raven24

Had one more last night.

another one finally… sadly many details got forgotten though

I’ve had two near misses. I’m keeping my fingers crossed now. :wiske:

i haven’t had a ld since the beggining of the month, i think its because of lack of sleep though, im gonna try to atleast get in 8 hours tonight. Does anyone else have to wake up at 6 am?

2 more tonight :happy: Seems like they come in waves for me.

i hope i have another 2 more, so i beat october

I had one distinct lucid dream last night. Bump me up to 6.

Another one for me, please. Bump me up to 3 for November… thanks.

Yay i’m still at 0… But in a month if my training/testing/idea works, i’ll be getting FULL LDs at least once a night :wink:

Kick me up to 5 :happy:

Please sign me up. 5 so far for November. 3 of those were this morning :eek: :grin:

2 more for me.

ok add me another 1 damn u dreamwalker lol u r a goal to reach that is 4 sure

edit make that 2 brings me to ten i went dream fishing :happy:

Move me up to 7.

Seems like I’m having a mini-drought. Oh well… a few cups of ultra strong mint tea and it will soon be over. I hope… :smile:

Two more last night… but man, one of them was the most frustrating dream ever. Anytime I tried to use any lucid power the dream would fade and I’d FA. Whether I was trying to fly, walk through walls, create someone behind me or run really fast it all seemed to kill the dream once I tried it. Damn.

Well PenguinDreams it sounds like you had to low of lucidity. Next time try and raise it before you try do those things.

bump me up to 5.

ok add me another one had a wild.

wow… bump me up to 8 this time :smile: