Wow, 3 LD's this morning. Was it the Nyquil?

I slept little late this morning and had 3 decent WILDs. I’m not sure but I think it had something to do with the 2 Nyquil Liquicaps I took last night before bed. It didn’t directly make me lucid of course but I think by keeping me groggy in the morning it facilitated my ability to WILD by making it easier to slip in and out of sleep. I’ve also noticed in the past that nyquil makes my dreams a little different; I’m not sure how though. I have only had WILDs twice before so 3 at once obviously doesn’t seem like a natural occurance. I’m curious if someone else had a similar experience. If not it may be worth giving it a try.

Didn’t know it kept you groggy the next morning… but cough syrup is great for LDing because it kills your body but leaves your mind totally awake… but its BAD to take couch syrum for LDing because it can give you serious brain damage if taken in large douces (its a common way to get high here).

I know what you mean. In college once I took an entire box of Drixoral Liquicaps, they have the highest concentration of DXM a hallucinogen. The first evening was kinda fun but when I woke up the next day a was still tripping it sucked royally. I tripped for 2 1/2 days in all. I’m never doing that again. Fo the purposes of facilitating a WBTB WILD I think the regular dosage the night before may be helpful.

Continual use will also lead to brain damage lol. So its best that you just don’t use it at all for any purpose other than helping your sickness.