pulled this off another message board

And thought i’d share it.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one. Do not go back once you have finished one. You do not need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. you’ll be surprised.

((scroll down slowly))

Start:

How much is:

15+6

3+56

89+2

12+53

75+26

25+52

63+32

I know! Calculations are hard work but it’s nearly over…

Come on, one more…

123+5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!

Scroll further to the bottom…

A bit more…

You have just thought about a red hammer.

If this is not the case, you are among 2% of people who have a “different” if not “abnormal” mind.

:content: Yup…this is an oldie, but a goodie!

I got red hammer… :grrr: Not special!

i thought of a purple power drill :bored:

actually, instantly in my mind it got a monkey rench, and then the colour orange…

hehe!

i got a brown hammer. couldn’t decide on my color, it was blue at first but then i settled for brown.

strange how calculating lets you think of a hammer? i always hurt my brain trying to figure things like that out.

I got a green hammer

I don’t know if this counts, but…
Go out side (when it’s sunny) or sit under a light bulb so that when you close your eyes you see the light through your eye lids. Keep your eyes closed.

Now get a friend to make up a three minuet story. This story must involve your freind asking you what colour the ________ is, as they tell the story.

For example:
“You’re walking through a forest, what colour is it?” It doesn’t matter wether you say something abnormal back, for a forest colour, but as long as you imagine the forest in your colour.

“You walk through the forest, until you see a house. What colour is the house?”

Do that, and then stop after a while and go backwards through what your story was. I.E: you walk out of the house, what colour is the house? etc. Again, they don’t have to be the same colours as before.

Now your friend must direct you to somewhere where they are in a box/basket etc, they ask what colour they are, but before you answer, open your eyes and look at your friend!

!! I got a red screwdriver !!

I was half right!?!? lol

Cool trick. But I find it hard to believe 98% of people think of red hammer.

I thought of red wrench. Whew, for a second I thought I might be normal.

Nice to know I’m normal!
red hammer

Knew it already, but the first time I did it I also got “red hammer”. Btw, the counting is just to make sure you answer spontaneous, it also works if you don´t do any calculations beforehand

edit:
What is suppoused to happen if you do that storytelling?

tapir

I got a green trowel!?? Oh well. :smile:

Thats funny I saw a screwdriver in my mind and the color blue. Then it quickly switched to a saw instead of a srewdriver.

TechnoDreamer, What that supossed to do? Do you see you friend as a different color or something?

I got a red spanner instead.

I got a red spanner.

My first answer was blue… but I changed it to [b]red hammer[/b].

So I guess I’m normal? :tongue:

I have seen heard this, been going around my school since like 4th grade :smile: I think i had red hammer when i first heard this…

EDIT: Heres a slightly diffrent one:
Say “silk” 30 times fast.
Go on…

I’m waiting…

Done?

What do cows drink?

Milk you say?

Wrong, Cows drink water!

(The only acception is baby cows, they drink milk :content: )

Hey Clark, it’s funny how me and you thought of the exact same thing!

:smile:

Ed.

Man, Neo, you got me! I was like silk silk silk silk… then answered it with milk. Duh. :tongue:

:grin: Theres a bunch like that…
theres one, it wont work here cuz you see the spelling…
A: What does C-o-a-s-t spell?
B: Coast
A: What about R-o-a-s-t?
B: Roast
A: And b-o-a-s-t?
B: Boast.
A. Quick! What do you put in the toaster???
B: Toast!
A: shoots B in the foot WRONG! You put bread in! Toast comes out!