November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

Move me up to 7.

Seems like I’m having a mini-drought. Oh well… a few cups of ultra strong mint tea and it will soon be over. I hope… :smile:

Two more last night… but man, one of them was the most frustrating dream ever. Anytime I tried to use any lucid power the dream would fade and I’d FA. Whether I was trying to fly, walk through walls, create someone behind me or run really fast it all seemed to kill the dream once I tried it. Damn.

Well PenguinDreams it sounds like you had to low of lucidity. Next time try and raise it before you try do those things.

bump me up to 5.

ok add me another one had a wild.

wow… bump me up to 8 this time :smile:

One more LD.

opk add me another one. now i spen the rest of my day increasin the recall of it stupid dodgie memory

Whew bump me up to 1. Sigh I’ve been in a dry spell that lasted over a month, just had my first LD of novemeber over the weekend. It’s nice to be there again.

ypm

Nov = 1

lol omg i love your pic :happy::D:D

Had two more last night. I’m pretty sure that I had more than this but I can’t remeber the rest of my dreams. I kept waking up then go back to sleep so they are kinda hazy. So I’ll just count the 2 that I remember.

Finally had another one yesterday morning after a small dry period. Bump me up to 5

ok add me another one plz.

I had one more!!!

That makes a total of 5 LDs in Nov

I sum it up:

5 LDs in Nov :smile:

Raven24

put me down for 1 LD in November :happy:

I’ve finally had another LD, but it was pretty low-lucid and nothing special happened… 8 here so far

ok add me another one

add another one for me too

Two more last night. In one I was doing the spiderman thing by jumping up and standing on the roof, then back to the floor. I did this a couple of times. It was fun. :smile: