The BIG Brainwave Generator topic part III

:lol: + :happy: @ |-|ÿpÑØ

I did a mistake in my experimental preset - the beta spike thing was too short in mine… In the “ld test” preset it’s 90 minutes long. So I changed it also now… I’ll try again tonight.

Edit: My preset didn’t do anything special for me… Later in the night I switched back to the original LD test. Still no LD…

hey sorry i dont wanna read ALL THIS stuf,but
1.what program i need here??
2.this sounds are *bwg what program i need to heer them???
UPDATE:
oh sorry forgot about Brain Wave Generator…
sorry downloading…

I think i tried a while ago, and i needed to pay money tobe able to dl presets or whatever, is that still true? Or can you dl a registered version from like kazaa or what?

You need Brainwave Generator. Go to www.bwgen.com.
It’s an interesting program and concept…

I had a dream with my preset - which sounded very sea-like - and the dream characters talked about the sea. Didn’t go lucid.

Tonight I’ll try the original once more but with my voice saying it is a dream… like somebody posted on bwgen.com, he did this and he got 10 LD’s in one night. Don’t know if that’s even possible but I sure want to try!

I know that, I dled it before, i think i still have it, but i seem to remember that when i tried to play the presets I dled it said that i need to register it or something. Am i remembering wrong? :confused:

i cnnot import sounds,and the crack dosent work :sad:

oh,sorry now it works :happy:

No you aren’t doing anything wrong. We’ve talked about registration on this thread before… including other things which can be done. Including somebody tried to rename the builtin presets I think - try rereading the thread if that’s there…

if i put this on an wave file,and put it on an CD,i will have the same results?? i mean i play it in an disc man and put REPEAT on??
oh and i hear weird voices?? is it normal??

You still have to use Brainwave Generator to create a wave file for a preset.

Then I usually convert to a vbr mp3 (max 160kbps and min 32) for writing to a writeable CD which I then play on my mp3 cd player.
However you can use the wav file straight as an audio cd but you’ll be limited to a smaller length…
BTW cracks tend to specific to versions, and a ‘crack’ could be virus infected so do scan for viruses if you’re going to go that route.

Yes,but i hear only somtihng like that:
ssssssssssppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzssssssszssssssssssssssssssss

hope you know what i mean…

The sounds vary according to the preset.
For example Ed Case’s no 12 preset sounds like waves.

:lol: This thread seams to have suddenly become rather bizarre.

well,evrything sounds a litle like waves :wink: can you give me more examples please :help: i want to know that my sound card works corectly with this :sad:

I agree…

Just to clarify, the no 12 preset sounds like waves swooshing back and forth… hope that’s clear enough for worm.

swoshing ect. … thats good!
thanks!! i will try tomorow,monday i 7.00 an run :neutral:
oh,and i will try with my voice :wink:

I mean, like on a beach! Imagine waves coming towards the sand, and going back, repeatedly… Very relaxing… I had an LD with preset no 12 a while ago.

i will try.heh i love beech :happy:
well,all i need now is luck.

Hehehe, worm, your posting style makes me chuckle.

sorry somethmes i have problems,but i am polish.i speak english better than i write :shy:
again sorry :razz:
ok this night i will try mambo number 12 :razz:
(i mean wild helper 12 :razz:),ya know:i love the sea :razz:
which mambo (helper) you guys prefer?? or an difrent sound
well,i dont have any MP3 player,and computer on whole night on?? no way! too much cash! i put it on an CD-RW,so i can delete them.thiese are big files,and i dont want to cut them.
oh and i hear buzzing in the backround :sad: is this normal??
man i keep reminding me self evrything (this is my 4 th edit of this post :razz: )
i must hear the sounds for a while and take of the headphones and then go to sleep??
any instructions?? (sorry for those questions,i dont want to blow evrything up :razz: )