Does anyone "RC Combo"?

Does anyone do this? Example:

Close one eye, look for a nose - then hold your breath after checking for a nose (eye still closed) after doing this, look at your fingers and do a 3rd RC

If it works, you may do 1 or more in a row in a dream, so if you miss it the first way, you have another chance of becoming lucid…you dont want to RC by doing them at once though, or it probably wont work…

lol, that would look very bizzar to some one hwo is wathicng you, heh. It would work quite well is my guess. What i do is, i wright something on my hand, between my index and thumb… i look at it, look at my watch, then back to the word, then back to the watch, and if im desperate enough, i cheeck my fungers while im at it.

But it is harder for this to becasue a natural thing you do, because tis a bit more complex. So it would be harder for RC to get into a dream.

Once you get it in though, itd be pretty good…

Hey,

I combine every RC with looking round me if everything is alright, and sometimes I try to fly.

Greets,

Thor

I never do just one RC. I combine most of the feasable ones I know of and generally just check to make sure that things around me make sense.

i think that looking at your environment, using all your concetration on yoru surroundings woorks the best though. Because you notice in a dream, there is always somehting happening. So, ifyou look at around, check for odd things… things that dont naturaly happen. I think this is about 10 RCs in one… my opinion. Also, it helps by having an overall look at the dream

Yeah, Lucian, you’re right. Sometimes you can tell that your dreaming simply by closely observing your surroundings. The dream world has a very unique quality to it that can be distinguished if you look closely enough.

I hardly ever do reality checks any more, other than just looking around and considering whether I’m dreaming. I’m quite lucky, I don’t have to concentrate very hard before something tells me I’m dreaming.

yep 4 sure gotta do to or three at once… :happy:

I do a bunch, I do feel odd sometimes doing them inpublic like looking at my hands and holding my nose :content: