Beautiful Sunset Scene [PIC]

Hi, I just took that picture today and thought maybe you’d like to see it. I edited it a bit… :smile: Couldn’t help it… lol.

What do you think? :smile:

That is a great sky, picture wise, not weather wise.
What is that pole on the side and the ground below?

Oh, I’ve seen better, especially today when the entire sky (not kidding it was like armageddon or something) was red!! I spent about 2 min getting to a place where I could see it better, but by then the red was nearly gone. If I remember I’ll take another one tomorrow! Hey… that pole… looks almost transparent… Nice to see someone that appreciates looking at the sky!

Thats is a very beautiful picture.
Next time I see a good sunset I’ll have to take a picture.

Sky on the fire! I took other opportunity to take a picture of beautiful sunset scene today. I edited it a bit… which is my habit. :content:

Tell me what you think of it please. :biggrin:

It is pretty cool, I’ve seen bettter, but probably not better pictures. It does look really really cool though :cool:

Hey, nice ones! Much nicer climate then where I am!
Thanks for sharing DM7

No no no thats not the sky on fire!
Thats me sticking out my face out of the window and smiling at the world!

:smile:

Jeff

Wow, so that was you! Wow, your face is so pretty. :wink:

Oh, now THAT was a nice one. I got one of my own today… too bad there weren’t any clouds to make pretty this time. It’s still a nice shot.

I’m going to try for some BBCode but it probably won’t work.
www.geocities.com/chrisl3267/ <— Just in case the BBCode doesn’t work.
It is Geocities after all…

That’s a beautiful picture! Anyways, geocities doesn’t allow external linking so you have to link to the actual page. :sad: Free hosting sucks… no offenses. :tongue:

looks pretty :smile: and cold :tongue:

I also have one :smile:

Took it last summer when i was out fishing in a boat. Was nearly midnight when i catched this one

midnight?! Hmm… where do YOU live?

I seem to be likin yours the best! new wallpaper for me…

edit: oh norway.

Those are some awesome pics.
I’ll try and get one of a sunset from this giant rock that sits above rolling hills covered in trees. I just hope I can post it right.

these are such nice pictures :happy: Thanks! It’s so nice to see differant places that aren’t cloudy/snowy/rainy in the winter.

it usually is cloudy during winter, I was just lucky and I was freezing when I took the picture. Most of them were blurred because of the shaking. :cry:

lol! Oh well, freezing is good! Without freezing, there cant be polar bear swims, so I’m happy.

(actually I’m just trying to ‘look on the posative side’ and that’s the best I could think of)

I have one like Tomas’s, of the sun over water, but both Tomas and Dm7s are better… Ill see if i can upload the pic.

Nice pictures!
This is a sunset view from my place.