November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

lol omg i love your pic :happy::D:D

Had two more last night. I’m pretty sure that I had more than this but I can’t remeber the rest of my dreams. I kept waking up then go back to sleep so they are kinda hazy. So I’ll just count the 2 that I remember.

Finally had another one yesterday morning after a small dry period. Bump me up to 5

ok add me another one plz.

I had one more!!!

That makes a total of 5 LDs in Nov

I sum it up:

5 LDs in Nov :smile:

Raven24

put me down for 1 LD in November :happy:

I’ve finally had another LD, but it was pretty low-lucid and nothing special happened… 8 here so far

ok add me another one

add another one for me too

Two more last night. In one I was doing the spiderman thing by jumping up and standing on the roof, then back to the floor. I did this a couple of times. It was fun. :smile:

27 LDs?? WOW! Good job dreamwalker :happy:

I’ve had another 3 LDs last night (perhaps 4 but I’m not sure), so 11 here.

had a ld lastnight, moves me up to 4.

-=JaSoN=-

another one last night… not the highest level one, but had total control over dream enviroment

Had three more last night. Good night.

two more for me…

2 more here too. In one of them I tried to kill myself by throwing myself in front of a fast car, but unfortunately the car had EXCELLENT brakes. I should have asked the guy where he got them :wink:
I also had a highly prelucid dream in which I saw beautiful ice crystals shaped as extremely detailed miniature pirate ships. After this we all had a giant snowball fight :smile:

ok add me another one. i think my lucid dreams are gonna boost soon :happy: yey

ok move me up 2 more, finally my drought from nov 10th is over with 3 in 2 nights. :content:

wow 30!!!

I thought I was doing well. Oh well, I’m still up to 7 :smile:

I’m brand new to the forum. I just discovered LDing this month, although I have recollections of being able to wake myself from scary dreams when I was a kid.

I’m not sure I understand the idea of having a competition? Is it thought that this will benefit us in our practices? Or is it just an opportunity to measure our dream penis’, so to speak? :tongue:

Well, as I said, I just became aware of this ability. I’m looking forward to interacting on the forum and meeting you.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had 6 LDs this month, only 2 were more than just a quick awareness, looking at my hands and waking up.

Cheers!