First high level LD!

woohoo! :cool_laugh:

Yes, finally I had my full lucid dream which lasted some decent length. It started off as a nightmare though. It was about my house being haunted with zombies and spirits. I progressively noticed multiple dream signs throughout the dream. The first one was that the pistol I was using to shoot the zombies would never reload properly o_O. Then when I saw objects in my house floating around and flying across the rooms, I knew theres a small chance this is real. Since technically only my house is haunted, I decided to take a step outside to take a break from the madness.

In contrast to our dark and gloomy house, outside is brilliantly bright with no clouds in the sky and a nice breeze on a slightly chilly day. I saw my brother outside and the first thing I said to him was “Man this is some crazy dream we are having.” I was kind of suprised to hear myself say that too. He replied “Yea I just woke up 4 minutes ago and I’m back here again.” However, the truth was that I was the one that just woke up and ended up back in the dream. I decided to take a glance at my hands for an RC. I wasn’t really suprised I was dreaming since I already knew it subconciously, but I was seriously lmao at my hands. I looked at each individual finger and it stayed straight while all the others stretched out and wiggled around like jello. I then watching my borther do the same thing and we started smacking each other with our distorted hands. :rofl:

Now what do you think happens next? Just as any n00b would, I decided to fly. Suprisingly, I didn’t have much trouble. My first attempt was just a leap off my back porch. I asked my brother if I flew and he said I didn’t, but I stayed in the air longer than normal. So I decided to close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation of moving upward as if in an elevator. I felt myself being levitated to the sky. When I opened my eyes I was above the treetops and I hovered there a few seconds ejoying the arial view. I flew around slowly for a bit and gently let myself sink towards the ground. I saw my brother chilling on the back porch and I decided to do a flying punch like Neo would from the Matrix. I flew at him and hit him in the stomach and he said “Ow, don’t pull that Neo crap on me! That’s cheap.” I floated down into the chair and talked a bit until I came to the question “What does it feel like to be a character in someone’s dream?” He stuttered a bit and then said something completely random to my suprise.

Then I woke up in a good mood not just because I had a LD, but from the general mood and vividness of the dream that was unlike anything else in reality. The greatest part is that when I woke up, I immediately wanted to go outside to compare my dream to my real backyard. The temperature and weather are nearly identical to my dream’s! And everything is just as detailed as it was in my dream.

Wow, trancewave, what a dream you have had! Congrats! :grin: Keep it up! Vividness and lucidity are a good combination for us all! :biggrin: Don’t you agree? :wink:

Congrats again! :partying_face:

That was a great LD, Trancewave. I always love to read about success stories because they help keep me motivated. :smile:

Good job Trancewave!!! :cool_laugh: congrats and happy Lucid Dreaming!

Yeah that was an amazing first full LD!! I really enjoyed reading it.
Congratulations! :beer:
And it’s only the beginning. Good luck on your next LDs! :cool_laugh:

Thanks for the feedback. To my suprise, 2 days later I have another one :cool: . It was triggered because in one part of my dream, I walked into my backyard again and I remembered the LD I had a couple nights ago. I looked at my hands and the fingers were all wavy again. I started off noticing my surroundings. Everything was perfectly resembling the scene in real life. I looked at the grass and ripped up a few shreds and it felt real. I walked through some water and I could feel the icy chill on my ankles. I decided to fly a little more, but I didn’t get too high and upon noticeing I was directly over my pool, I fell in :happy: . I flew back out of my pool and landed in a field thats near my house.

I tried to remember what else I wanted to do in a LD. I thought of magic so I decided to create a ki blast. For some reason I had this flashback to Dragon Ball Z, even though I haven't watched that in years. I assumed the formation and chanted "Ka-meh-ha-meh...." And I generated this light blue pulsating ball of energy between my hands. I felt it surging through my whole body, but when I fired it, it just blew up a small 3'x3' area  :cry: . I had much higher expectations though, but I can't expect full LD control yet anyway.

wow, much detail, i enjoy reading your LDs…

thats the cool part about your dreams, their from the subconscious, therefore you can get info form years back, as you did with Dragon Ball Z :happy: