November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

add me another 1 plz

Had one more last night.

I had two more LD’s this night!

OK, I decided to carry on till tommorow (ie 12:00 GMT), and I will close at 12:00 am GMT, that wil be out new day. I had an LD. I made my own window (by punching whole in the wall), and then I tried to just float through the wall. No such luck. Oh well, “UPDATE!!”

ok add me another i am a fool. so 12 gmt tommorow huh what time is it gmt now??? cause i know i am gonna lucid tonight i just dont know if i post it here or in the dec one??? me lost again :cry:

When you posted it was 11.28 GMT :wiske:

Still no LDs :cry:

ok so i guess tommorow is the dec one? well that makes sense down here it is the first tommrow so all is godd… i guess i am just gonna give up and see what happens :happy:

Richard

Hi!

Put two!!! more on my list!

This was the first night EVER I had two LDs. And one of them was amazingly long. Gotta tell ya about it in another post…

Raven24: November LDs: 7

Raven24

Hi!

Put two!!! more on my list!

This was the first night EVER I had two LDs. And one of them was amazingly long. Gotta tell ya about it in another post…

Raven24: November LDs: 7

Raven24

I had two more LDs last night.

Yes sorry, I wwasn’t clear. I meant that England comes in the GMT, where no offset is needed. But my GMT time is 9:20 pm. So at 12:00 am, i.e GMT 1st of Dec 12:00 am, I will close the boundry. However I won’t be awake to do so, so I will check the times people posted and tell them wether they get in the nov or dec.

While studing the time off sets I noticed they aren’t half deivded around the wourld.

I guess you’ll probably start another thread and perhaps I’m jumping the gun, but I want in for December!!
Just had my first LD in a few months last night (would count for Nov., but I wasn’t in for Nov.).
Thanks and Peace!
Sruthan

I’m not going to start a new thread for Dec. I don’t want to take Dec. However if people wish you can include your results for Dec, and not nov.

Up to you, I say go with your time thingy. I say in futrue we include the results of GM 30/31 day (dependant on the month) as both the 30/31 and the 1st of the next month.

I would be more than happy to do this, as I had an LD this morning (on the 30th)

had two more lds last night, one of them was my first real WILD :content: .

-=JaSoN=-

had another one last night :happy: Which means i beat last month by one :smile:

hmm ok i had another one this morning but i am unsure totaly about the times now so ummmm. i am gonna post it here and leave it up to someone who actually knows what they are doing to tell me if i am a fool or not :happy:

Richard

So there isn’t going to be a Dec. competition thread? Or do you mean that you aren’t going to make one, but somebody else can if they want?

i’ve never participated in one of the competitions before, but i really want to for Dec., so I’m hoping someone who knows how to do it will start one for December…

Peace,
Sruthan

Exactly. I will count anybody who posts here and just gie a result. I suggest any on the 30th count as the 1st as well as the 30th. It is all up to you.

I don’t wan to join or handle Dec because I find they seem to stop me from having LDs. (Don’t know why.) Plus it seems I have managed this month badly, expecially the end.

I have started a December one. :wiske: