What is this???

i dont know is this in the good forum but:
at friday i had an party ( i love parties)
and i go to bed,close my eyes,and what i see??
the party,hear the music and when i open my eyes it disapieres.
it caant let me slleep!!!
always after arties i have smoting like that!!
but nat only after them,somethimes it hapens when i wake up in the night…
WHAT IS THIS???

I have had some similar experiences when i have been playing a game for hours. As soon as i close my eyes, i start to see the game playing in back of my eyelids… also the dreams are all about playing that game. Indeed pretty annoying…

Easily solved, (if that’s what you want).

Firstly close your eyes so that you can see the party or whatever. Wait a while until you get a bit more sleepy. Now imagine you have a trash/dust bin. Study the trash bin, however it has nothing in it.

Now imagine your party, put that in the trash bin. Close the lid and kick the bin away.

I’ve used that dumpster method before because i always think to much before i go to sleep and therefore cannot for a very long time. Its also hard to focus on having a lucid dream when my mind keeps wandering. I have to admit though, it didnt work, and i would mentally make another image push its way into my mind.

Yes i know what you mean with the game thing. That has happened many times to me. Sometimes i even dream about them and think up good ideas for them. But i also know how it can invade your mind when you are trying to sleep/think of something else.

do you clear your mind before sleeping? I usually go to sleep by letting it wander wherever it wants… if you can let it wander, it might help you go to sleep faster to just take a look… especially if it was a nice party

Tomas I have the exact same problem. Playing too many games will always make me dream of the game. It doesn’t always keep me awake but it will make me wake up from boredom. I groan when I wake up… GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

The last time this happened was with that Stacy’s Mom song. I saw the video before bed and then my brain just kept repeating it while I was sleeping. Freaking Fountains of Wayne bastards! :tongue:

Hey Worm,

It´s nothing unusual. I have it frequently after parties or after being in a public place a long time.
But I always hear sounds.

It has to do with your brain, it´s filled with impressions, loud music, lot of people and nice girls :tongue: . You´ll start ´dreaming´ about it when you close your eyes.
You can also control these ´visualistations´ like LD´s. Try to control it. Just walk out the door or something like that, fly away etc.

greets,
Thor

Thanks Thoryea i hear sounds
youre right about nice girls :wink:
But LD are better,coz you sleep then :smile:

Hey Worm,

That´s true, of cource, but these ´visualistations´ are a great way to LD right away. Use them to your advantage!

Greets,
Thor

I agree with Dutch Thor here! (and his mighty hammer) :wink:

Jeff

FACE MY HAMMER YOU PUNY DREAMERS!!! :grrr:

:eek:

That’s what I do, but repeat, I will have a contous dream over and over again.

LOL, I’ve had the same song stuck in my head before. The worst is when you wake up with a song in your head and have to go through your mindless morning routine. Believe me, the song isn’t going anywhere…

This is a method i use.

imagine a big vacuumcleaner that will suck away all the unwanted unused energies. wipe it over your throat, and your ears, and if you keep seeing images, wipe it over your forehead to. All around your head.

For me it works exellent, i will suddenly hear ‘silence’ instead of voices jabbering through each other.