Beautiful Sunset Scene [PIC]

Oh, now THAT was a nice one. I got one of my own today… too bad there weren’t any clouds to make pretty this time. It’s still a nice shot.

I’m going to try for some BBCode but it probably won’t work.
www.geocities.com/chrisl3267/ <— Just in case the BBCode doesn’t work.
It is Geocities after all…

That’s a beautiful picture! Anyways, geocities doesn’t allow external linking so you have to link to the actual page. :sad: Free hosting sucks… no offenses. :tongue:

looks pretty :smile: and cold :tongue:

I also have one :smile:

Took it last summer when i was out fishing in a boat. Was nearly midnight when i catched this one

midnight?! Hmm… where do YOU live?

I seem to be likin yours the best! new wallpaper for me…

edit: oh norway.

Those are some awesome pics.
I’ll try and get one of a sunset from this giant rock that sits above rolling hills covered in trees. I just hope I can post it right.

these are such nice pictures :happy: Thanks! It’s so nice to see differant places that aren’t cloudy/snowy/rainy in the winter.

it usually is cloudy during winter, I was just lucky and I was freezing when I took the picture. Most of them were blurred because of the shaking. :cry:

lol! Oh well, freezing is good! Without freezing, there cant be polar bear swims, so I’m happy.

(actually I’m just trying to ‘look on the posative side’ and that’s the best I could think of)

I have one like Tomas’s, of the sun over water, but both Tomas and Dm7s are better… Ill see if i can upload the pic.

Nice pictures!
This is a sunset view from my place.

great pictures everyone!

DM7: your second one kinda looks like one of those inspirational posters :happy:

Jenn

Here’s mine… Took this at a lake a few years ago, unedited.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO
(Maximize your window)

Wow the sun is so small…

great pics! I’ll never run out of backgrounds for my computer :grin:

Mooi! I meant Beautiful! :biggrin: Loooove it! I forgot to take other sunset picture today… oh well… there’s always tomorrow. :content:

I have one that I like edited 8 times, its not very good, but I have decided to take one almost everyday when its a little less… subzero… :shy:
https://gallery.cybertarp.com/thumbnails.php?album=4706

My friend took that one, what do you guys think? The sun isn’t in it but the sky looks pretty cool and with the snow it’s nice.

That’s beautiful! :smile: We have pictures from all around the world…

Aah for me the power lines just ruins it… darn you mankind!!
But I’m using that blue sun as my wallpaper!