I think I'm going to try to master WILD

I had a strange experience last night.

After a 2 day break, I listened to LD test preset again. I did try to WILD too at least once and I think twice more…
I didn’t get vibrations, but once in the night I got aware in a dream from the start.
I managed this twice. In the second one, I found myself looking at my watch which then exploded!
Everything went white and I kept calm, thus I got myself to get up (using my imagination!) from my dream bed, I went through the wall and out to fly!
I suspect my WILD attempts worked but I don’t remember if I tried to WILD before my 2 LD’s. Oh well. Something worked…

I have had a WILD once. I fealt the Vibrations and then I imagined my body leaving my real body. I got half way out and then it looked like I almost got a huge piece of external skin it came off and then I was knocked back to the real world supe Awake. I really want to master this too.

I went into the archives, and i remmeber this method(i didnt read now) I think its for opening your chakras. I rememebr i tried it once, and it seemed to work. I havent tried this since the post i found it at. Check it out tell me what you think :grin:

https://www.scns.com/earthen/other/seanachaidh/chakras.html

I don’t know what that had to do with the post but thank you anyway because I was looking for how to open them and also can you just open one if you want. Like ony the third eye?

I thought it would be a good idea to help master the wild, just an idea :content:

on a WBTB a couple of days ago, I got maybe close on a WILD focusing on body sensations/vibrations… got to a state of pretty strong, but not 100% SP … i felt very paralysed, but couldnt get my dream body to move… i kept playing back and forth between focusing on my real body… getting it feeling really paralysed and then back to trying to get my dream body to move… it was a strange struggle… in the end, i ended up causing my real body to move … though it was as if i was encased in almost dry cement.
i’ll keep trying … any tips or thoughts on my experience?

Peace,
Sruthan

When you WILD, how do you do it?

i tried WILD nast night.
i relaxed ect. but i felt asleep with no SP no LD ,
i dont care its scary

Someone told me the more you do it, the easier it gets, well not exactly easier, its like building yourself to a level. Im not 100% sure what you can do different, just keep trying the same thing. :happy:

Hallstrom? If that was my post, I do it by lying in bed and mentally entertaining myself, meanwhile expecting to WILD . Then When the vibes get more intense, I concentrate hard to stay aware, and being VERY carefull not to move. ^.^

Thanks Hubbs… I tried again with a similar result, I’ll keep trying!

Trung,
You say that you are VERY careful not to move… then are you able to move your dream body without moving your physical body, or do you not really move either and somehow just let the vibes take you there?

Peace,
Sruthan

looking forward to see some results…

as am I blue ferry. I sit there and the vibes come, and after a certain point, I know that I can try to move my body (but most of the time i can’t because I feel VERY heavy, or more like made of stone). You’ll know when you’re in the dream, I always FLY into it, with music playing, and then things go wrong. Thats what I’m hoping to fix here. ^.^

anyone have results yet?

Not much to report.
I have had better dream recall though,I’m now up to six dreams I remember each night.

Thanks Hubbs!
i always dint know what is that Chakra!

i think i am going try to open my Chakra! but i dont realy know how.any ideas??

No problem, but becareful of how you use that method, they did have some warnings of how you can open them to fast or force them open. Just make sure you read everything fully, so you can try the flower tech.

I know if you practice alot, or try this method like everynight, you have better and better chances of succeding. GoodLuck :grin:

you know hubbs, I’ve heard of the chakra opening thingy on this board too. Someone had an ld where some body spirit guide or something touched their forehead and they woke up different. Freaky 0.o

i also want to know if you are supposed to open your eyes? when you experience vibrations do you just let the hallucinations take over you, or do you open your eyes? :cry:

I’ve opened my eyes before during vibrations but I’m not sure If I had my real eyes open or not. If you are trying to go into a dream you shouldn’t open your eyes.

I dont know HOW to WILD >_> Any explanations? Lengthy would help…