My empty world

In my LD’s there seems to be a lack of people. In my (few) ld’s there has only been like 1-2 people if that. It’s weird.

if it bothers you that much, summon some Characters. Perhaps its because you are independent :content:

That is strange… though I have to say, in my experience, in earlier stages of LDing I would prefer there to be less people. For me, the people in my dreams tend to interfer with my progress in gaining good control over my dream. I never get quite stable in my LDs and much of the reason for this is dream characters trying to talk me out of lucidity or sometimes physically trying to interrupt dreaming activities like holding me down when I try to fly.

Though I have to admit… talking to a dream character can be highly interesting. I agree though… if there is a lack of companionship then create some. Imagine yourself in a crowd… like at a stadium or on the streets of New York City or something.

I have had the same problems as Lost Boy with annoying dream friends trying to kick me out. That is weird.

My dreams usually consist of a lot of people I know, which I think makes it harder to go lucid.

Its not “bothering” just kind of odd. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced anything else like that. On that note, last night I had an awesome LD in which I tried to fly, but couldn’t, so went up to a cliff, did a LOT of RC’s just to be sure, and then tried to fly off of that. I don’t remember if it worked or not. But then I got into this big town and there were plenty of people.

My dreamworld also seems a bit “empty”
More discussion on DCs here:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/why-wont-dcs-talk-changed-dc-behaviour-in-lds/8848